Votes: 254 37.5%
  • No.

Votes: 289 42.6%
  • Wrong answer

Votes: 135 19.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

sneakey pete said:
My cars in here somewhere... just look for the skyline...
IMG_1082.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Holy cow, i want one :cool: :cool:

b00227783 said:
Got my second car today :smile:

It's quite a nice looking black Peugout 206. I will post pictures soon  :razz:

206 are supposed to be good arent they?

sneakey pete said:
My cars in here somewhere... just look for the skyline...
IMG_1082.jpg

Your in Australia aren't you? You ever hear of Mighty Car Mods?

Finally got myself a car (Mazda 3 GT) :
2011-12-02_16-39-00_644.jpg

Going to take some better pics later. Got winter tires on already and planning some of my future modifications already. Ordered new wipers already and some decals and going to tint the windows next paycheck probably.

1994 Toyota Supra Right-Hand Drive RZ Twin Turbo (its a ******** beast) 

9076ig3_19.jpeg
4443bch_19.jpeg
7303e33_19.jpeg

Selling it on Kijiji had some awesome times with it but it just has to go.
Thinking of buying a 4Runner with the cash i get, more suitable for Canadian winter  :razz:

FUBAR!!! said:

9076ig3_19.jpeg
4443bch_19.jpeg
7303e33_19.jpeg

Thinking of buying a 4Runner with the cash i get, more suitable for Canadian winter  :razz:
Holy crap I love Toyota Supra's.

I got a 2002 GT Spyder Eclipse.

Hopefully I can get a pic up soon asap.

It's a very nice car!

Angelus Lapsus Revan said:
FUBAR!!! said:

9076ig3_19.jpeg
4443bch_19.jpeg
7303e33_19.jpeg

Holy crap I love Toyota Supra's.

I got a 2002 GT Spyder Eclipse.

Hopefully I can get a pic up soon asap.

It's a very nice car!
Post some pics once you get it, did you get the convertible version or no?

Yeah I did! Chicks love it!

Need to repaint my spoiler.
Get some new breaks.
And hopefully get a nice paint job cause there are so much scratches on it from all the damn haters!

Get some new breaks.
And hopefully get a nice paint job cause there are so much scratches on it from all the damn haters!
Nice! The supra was really beat up when I got it, But I know a Korean guy who fixed it all up even upgraded my engine for me. Haters going to hate right  :lol:? Same **** happened with me but when i revved the engine it put those ford guys in there place  :razz:  :mrgreen: But good things come and go its killing me to sell it but the winter will just completely ruin it (Its my main car and I do allot of driving)

FUBAR!!! said:

Get some new breaks.
Nice! The supra was really beat up when i got it, But i know a Korean guy who fixed all up even upgraded my engine for me.

Haters going to hate right? Same **** happened with me but when i revved the engine it put those ford guys in there place  :razz:
Wow! And all for free??  And that's funny! Freggin hate Ford....except their new mustangs...which I do like alot.... :lol:...... :sad:

FUBAR!!! said:

Get some new breaks.
Nice! The supra was really beat up when i got it, But i know a Korean guy who fixed all up even upgraded my engine for me.

Haters going to hate right? Same **** happened with me but when i revved the engine it put those ford guys in there place  :razz:
Wow! And all for free??  And that's funny! Freggin hate Ford....except their new mustangs...which I do like alot.... :lol:...... :sad:

No not all free but he gave me a really good discount ended up paying about 2500 in the end was a really nice and speedy car once he fixed it up he also put in custom bumper and grill even modified the hood to better fit the engine he put in it. selling it for around 9k now, i still remember bringing it home for the first time my dad nearly killed me for getting a sports car for my first car. But it was so worth it. I never really like the mustang would rather have a Supra or a Skyline any day just my opinion also very biased I Just love the Japanese tuner cars so much  :lol: 
Some more pics:
7872c1e_19.jpeg
3009de7_19.jpeg

Im myself a classic car lover, doesnt mean i do have something really special, just some oldys.

Audi 80 GL Diesel from 1983

ultima.jpg

P2270641-1.jpg

engine.jpg

enc_lx_out08040.jpg

Honda Accord EX Coupe (EU Version) from 1982

PICT0032-1.jpg

PICT0035-2.jpg

PICT0067.jpg

PICT0068.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

Where do you live that one of your cars has a Dutch license and the other Portuguese?

Also, I like the Audi. My dad had one of those billions of years ago. Cool set of wheels :smile:

Njiekovic said:
Where do you live that one of your cars has a Dutch license and the other Portuguese?

Also, I like the Audi. My dad had one of those billions of years ago. Cool set of wheels :smile:

Thanks, kinda hard to find this wheels.
In fact, the license plate its Portuguese, the old(until 1992) PT plates are exactly the same has in the Netherlands.
I live in Lisbon.

We don't have those anymore either though. We've got black on yellow now. The blue ones with white letters/numbers were only used until 1978.

Back
Top Bottom