You should be able to level up companions without having them in your party

Users who are viewing this thread

To me it makes no sense that I can't level up my companions that are leading other parties or caravans. In my current game I have a companion leading a party that I have following me around in my army to buff my leadership and increase my party size. The only way I know of to level this companion up is to disband his party, take him back into mine, level him, and then reform the party. Not only is it a total pain in the butt, but it is counterproductive. The end result is that these characters don't get upgraded. Taleworlds, please allow us to upgrade these characters without taking them into our party.

you can already level up your companion. you might want to reword your statement. his level can increase from 15-16 no problem. Just saying..

To me it makes no sense that I can't level up my companions that are leading other parties or caravans. In my current game I have a companion leading a party that I have following me around in my army to buff my leadership and increase my party size. The only way I know of to level this companion up is to disband his party, take him back into mine, level him, and then reform the party. Not only is it a total pain in the butt, but it is counterproductive. The end result is that these characters don't get upgraded. Taleworlds, please allow us to upgrade these characters without taking them into our party.
Agreed, there is a lot needing fixing, and hope for improvement! Does it help to ask for things like this in the crash dump report we send regularly? If not I do not want to pester them with more information/requests.

After the headache of this I ended up setting the companions to autolevel up. They do tend to scatter their points nilly willy which is very odd, but at least they level up while out on their own.

But yes, we should be able to in the base game.

It makes no sense that you have to disband caravan, take the companion in, just to upgrade him and then spend 10+k to create new caravan for her

Back
Top Bottom