You are my hero!

Users who are viewing this thread

Shoep

Knight
Thank you, good Sir for making this awesome mod.
I've been playing it for a few good hours today and enjoyed it very much so. Making other players believe your a bot is awesome, and very satisfying if you get away with a guard thinking your a bot... Then stabbing them straight in the back and make them regret their decision. Its especially much fun if you play it with a friend aswell, some teamwork goes a long way in this mod :smile: I look forwards to future updates for this great mod.

We once had a very cool match with 3 guards vs. 3 assassins and both teams teamplaying very good. It was really fun and we from IT already offered some kind of "clanwar" in tdm mode to another clan :wink: If someone for example wants to do an event with his clan or so, just talk to us :wink:

And thx, cool that you like it.

Loved it the instant I started playing it. I'm playing the version with the new gametype, Assassin vs Assassin. I'm going to get a lot of my clanmates into this. But I'm afraid there is not going to be a map big enough for the lot of us.

I love it how as a guard you're always alert, volume to the max, listening for suspicousness. And when some sneaky bugga finally pulls out his little shooter, you turn around and stab him. City saved once again. This mod is just so damn real, thanks for making this guys!

This mod has a great concept. It makes me happ that it achieved a maintainable society too, and it deserved it. Happy new year!

Back
Top Bottom