Xbox series X Issue

Users who are viewing this thread

I made the download and played a few hours then the game showed to me a warning of incompatibility on modules of sandbox, native, multiplayer, etc,. My point is i can't load my previous games bc its shows a warning of these modules. I tried to reinstall the game but there was no luck, its something i can do? The actual version in xbox series x is 1.0.3

Kinda crazy that you have to come all the way to this obscure forum and get an answer from someone that is completely unaffiliated with Taleworlds. Terrible communication.

There were 2 updates. The first update was the actual update. It was causing a lot of issues for old gen players. Couldn't load the game up or something like that. Taleworlds' solution was to screw everyone else and drop the second "update" reverting the game back to the previous version. Now all of the saves that happened between the first update and the second update are corrupted. They will remain corrupted until Taleworlds re-releases the original update again. But I can't guarantee your save will be fixed even then and there's no saying how long it will be.

Greetings, we have reverted the today's patch from v1.1.0 back to v1.0.3 only for the Xbox platform due to an issue causing the game to crash during launch. This affects the following:
  • Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S
  • Xbox One
  • PC (Microsoft Store)
Please note that we've identified the issue causing this and are working on getting the v1.1.0 patch into your hands on the above platforms as soon as possible.

Multiplayer is available on the rolled-back v1.0.3 version.

If you have already saved your game on v1.1.0, you will not be able to play that save on v1.0.3. Once the v1.1.0 patch is released, your saves should become playable again.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
We had to roll back the last update because of an issue that causes the game to crash. We are working hard to bring back the patch as soon as possible.

We had to roll back the last update because of an issue that causes the game to crash. We are working hard to bring back the patch as soon as possible.
Of the platforms listed for the roll back only the last gen Xbox One was having crash issues. No issues with the update on the current gen Series X/S consoles. Until the revert at least.

Of the platforms listed for the roll back only the last gen Xbox One was having crash issues. No issues with the update on the current gen Series X/S consoles. Until the revert at least.
mostly no issues on x|s but i did have the bug where there was no Order of Battle / set up phase when I attacked bandits. Threw me straight into the fight.

Thank you! I'll be waiting for the patch, really don't want to miss my saved game or create a new one until its reverted to the fixed version. :smile: And thanks ya'll for the replies :smile: i hope we can play good asap.

Back
Top Bottom