In Progress Xbox crashing starting battles

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.1.4393
Platform
Xbox Series S
Graphics mode
Performance
Summary:Consistent crashing when beginning battles with more than a few hundred total units, regardless of which of the 2 graphics settings are active. Happens during the camera transition to the character, however moving the camera close to the character about where it would be during battle then beginning the fight seems to prevent this.
How to Reproduce: large scale army vs army battle. During pre battle phase position the camera approximately where it would be during battle (LT, LB, and LS controls) , voila no more crashing.
Scene Name (if related): all battle scenes, but snow maps seem to crash more often from this bug.
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I've just crashed 4 times in a row from this. I've been trying to ignore it, but this is the worst crash event in the game. I uploaded the crashes to giphy, but says unable to embed them here. I can share them on Discord if it will help. Is this crash being worked on though? 4 consecutive crashes and 5 to 10 from this every hour or two is quite unreasonable.

Back
Top Bottom