Platform
Xbox Series S
Game mode
Sandbox
Graphics mode
Fidelity

Rigs74

Recruit
Summary:As soon as I enter a battle involving multiple parties and over a thousand combatants there’s a 50/50 chance of the game crashing back to home page or freezing before the battle starts. Not a problem early game but becomes a massive one mid to late game. This game is totally unstable on console. New update has improved the crashing during sieges but has done nothing for battles involving armies. Perhaps even made it worse. Never played a game that crashes as much as this one does on nearly 40 years of gaming. The only thing that keeps me playing is I enjoy the game when it works. Which is not often enough. Shockingly bad.
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Currently finishing a game on the old module. Will uninstall and reinstall and try on the new module as soon as I am finished. Will let you know.

Currently finishing a game on the old module. Will uninstall and reinstall and try on the new module as soon as I am finished. Will let you know.
We just released a new hotfix on consoles. Are you still experiencing this issue on 1.2.9?
Apologies for the delay but thought I’d wait until I was well into a new game before answering. Currently into a new game on campaign mode with the new patch. Year 1109 and have now fought approximately 50 land battles involving armies,multiple parties and most with over 1000 combatants. Have experienced 13 crashes in the process. So roughly 1 in 4. While this is not great,it’s a vast improvement on what I was experiencing before when I was lucky to get 2 in a row. Has become only mildly frustrating instead of almost game breaking. Still suffers from some stuttering in some battles(don’t know the technical term) but nothing too bad. Big improvement on my end. Only real issue I’m having now is with wives joining my clan with negative exp. , which I’ve posted on another thread. Please let me know if there’s any other information you require. Also completed 20 sieges with only 4 crashes. As I say,still not ideal but a massive improvement. Been marking down numbers etc and can’t see any pattern other than large scale numbers.

Back
Top Bottom