WTF is this ****?!

Users who are viewing this thread

MrShovelFace said:
if you have a low tolerance level for frustration go play the native or something

That's hardly a good answer, MrShovelFace. The mod isn't finished and there's plenty of room for improvement, and when people are getting frustrated it's a sign that things aren't working all that well.

MrShovelFace said:
Jacob793 said:
Ok, so heres how its looking on the 22nd server atm,

Thers a small group of elite mercs killing all civillians trying to get gold at the mines
Theres an army of red camping outside BOTH spawns
Theres a large blue force roaming atoun killing off anyone in the town
Theres an army of bandits stoping anyone from using the towb armour
Theres a large amoutn of traitors atm

What the ****? How is this Mod playable with this many dickheads in it?

if you have a low tolerance level for frustration go play the native or something

See thats the point, I normally have a really high frustration level and put up with quite alot of the **** on cRPG well like the TK's and fagchers but this one game got me really pissed off

And I did join a faction but the game was so unorganised  couldnt even use our own armoury as it was guarded by some **** with a sword
I couldnt get a weapon was the only problem with the game otherwise I would of raped those SOB's

I went on a bit ago and your right most of the dicks are offline now :grin:

Jacob793 said:
Are your the guy whos name begins with M? Forgot it :L

And yeah raped me while I was running to the armoury, but at leats I had my trust practise sword to help me survive a little longer :wink:

Pretty sure that was Mandalloren, who got killed while AFK in the rooms. My MP Nick is the same as my username here.

I strongly suggest that you all refer the 22nd Administrators to this thread:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,125212.0.html
It should go some ways towards fixing the problems you're all describing.

I'm wondering about a new feature, like in Combat Arms, fresh spawned players are invulneralbe for 5 seconds, that would solve a lot of problems, but don't wish me luck, I don't know how to script.

CMarshall said:
I strongly suggest that you all refer the 22nd Administrators to this thread:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,125212.0.html
It should go some ways towards fixing the problems you're all describing.

I already changed our configs like that. people are digging up old cows.

Eladon said:
Grakelin said:
Jacob793 said:
Are your the guy whos name begins with M? Forgot it :L

And yeah raped me while I was running to the armoury, but at leats I had my trust practise sword to help me survive a little longer :wink:

Pretty sure that was Mandalloren, who got killed while AFK in the rooms. My MP Nick is the same as my username here.

Thats right, Green Castle wasnt it? I killed 16 of you ****ers before i needed a ****, then you ganked me while i was afk ;_;

There were two of us, so unless you're Mandalloren...

EDIT: You are! Huzzah!

Back
Top Bottom