Users who are viewing this thread

Roberta

Master Knight
KP67OZ3.png
WPL ALL-STAR  MATCH

SANDI    FIELD BY THE RIVER
NORDS vs. RHODOKS
SWADIA vs. VAEGIRS

With the tournament approaching the end of regular season play, now is the time for the match no one has asked for... East versus West All Star Match! The best of the West versus the best of the East will finally be happening so one coast can make its claim of being the top in North America. Arys versus WilySly. Can Arys lead this All Star team to victory or will he crumble like in last tournaments Old versus New Stars match?

For balancing purposes the West coast will take up the majority of North America while the East coast will primarily be for coastal players only. We determined the following stars based on the following; activity, current skill level, and tournament production. The teams were picked out by a small group of players from different teams. The top players from each team will receive a full price Steam game as a prize. The match will be held on December 11th at 8:30pm Eastern (Not set in stone).

The East Coast Jets are made up of a very capable group of infantry, archers and cavalry that rank among some of the best in North American history The inf core will be lead by Tito, Guaccmoleboy, Oodle, Danate and Arys who have all played extremely well this tournament. On the cav front the East Coast are a powerhouse bringing in Brave, Can, Heat, Cru and Stone who will likely overmatch any cav lineup on the open map. In the archer category the East Coast stars have the deadly duo of DeathAngel and Jeffrey9792 who will need to bring some talent if they hope to match up with the West Coast archery squad.

The West Coast Knights are filled with immense talent as well and offer a different set of skills that should match up well with the East Coast team. The experienced and strong infantry group will be lead by Cradoc, Vorn, Aporta, Kelquethas, Troubadour and Magerick. On the cavalry side they are represented by Thunderbeu, WilySly, Nevino, Calamity and Gorlock who will hope to compete against the outstanding cav play of East Coast Jets. Now for the key part of this team, the archery squad. John, Lagstro, Achilles and Mathew will take on Jeffrey9792 and DeathAngel which could be one of the best archer duels we have seen in quite some time.

EAST COAST JETS

591FOng.png
Alejanbro
INF_ICON.png
CAV_ICON.png

591FOng.png
Arys
INF_ICON.png
CAV_ICON.png

591FOng.png
Brave 
CAV_ICON.png

591FOng.png
Can
CAV_ICON.png

591FOng.png
Cru
CAV_ICON.png
INF_ICON.png
ARCHER_ICON.png

591FOng.png
Danate
INF_ICON.png

PsFDpYX.png
Guaccmoleboy
INF_ICON.png

591FOng.png
Heat
CAV_ICON.png

591FOng.png
Insane
CAV_ICON.png

591FOng.png
Jeffrey9792
ARCHER_ICON.png

591FOng.png
DeathAngel
ARCHER_ICON.png

591FOng.png
Stone
CAV_ICON.png
INF_ICON.png

PsFDpYX.png
Oodle
INF_ICON.png
ARCHER_ICON.png
CAV_ICON.png

591FOng.png
Tito
INF_ICON.png
CAV_ICON.png

591FOng.png
Tyrian
INF_ICON.png

Reserve Players
Juve
Sigi
Vystas
Rake

Total Players = 15

5621140148_36b6ed98d2_o.png

WEST COAST KNIGHTS

591FOng.png
Achilles
ARCHER_ICON.png

PsFDpYX.png
Aporta
INF_ICON.png
CAV_ICON.png

591FOng.png
Calamity
CAV_ICON.png

PsFDpYX.png
Cradoc
INF_ICON.png
CAV_ICON.png

591FOng.png
Gorlock
CAV_ICON.png
INF_ICON.png

591FOng.png
John
ARCHER_ICON.png

591FOng.png
Kelquethas
INF_ICON.png
CAV_ICON.png

FCHj1YJ.png
Lagstro
ARCHER_ICON.png
INF_ICON.png
CAV_ICON.png

PsFDpYX.png
Magerick
INF_ICON.png

591FOng.png
Matthew
ARCHER_ICON.png

591FOng.png
Nevino
CAV_ICON.png

591FOng.png
Thunderbeu
CAV_ICON.png

591FOng.png
Troubadour
INF_ICON.png

591FOng.png
Vorn
INF_ICON.png

591FOng.png
WilySly
CAV_ICON.png

Reserve Players
CheesePizza
Ebdanian Admiral
Robert Bruce
PPK157

Total Players = 15

Think that you know who is going to win the match? Post your guess of the winner and the score below for a chance to win a $20 prize. Include the players you think will win top four for another chance to win a prize as well.

Code:
Match: West Coast Knights versus East Coast Jets
Score: 0 - 0
Victor: East Coast Jets

I'll fix the countries when I have a computer to use since this was done with mobile.

If you didn't get placed on a team there is a good chance you are on our reserves list. There were several players who didn't get added simply because there are too many good players from a certain Coast or the class was full. East has way too many good cav that won't even get to play and West has too many good archers that won't get to play.

Calamity said:
I predicted the Score last time and didn't get steam game.  :wink:

It said chance to win a steam game calamity. And chance had it I was poor at that time so... I also didn't feel like giving out prizes to a rapefest of a match like that. Please do better this time arys :wink:

If it's done on a day that isn't Sunday, BladeCast should be able to put together a stream.. can't guarantee it but we'll try and get er done. Good time to test things being it's not very important.

That date isn't going to be the date. Just filler. We have an idea of who most likely would choose not to come and the best replacements for said players also. Also the reason that there is 15 players on a roster when most likely only about 10 will get playtime.

MrNevino1 said:
Gorlock said:
MrNevino1 said:
My face when I have top 10 kills NA and I don't make either team QQ
>mfw you play against bad teams and have a high kd

With that argument none of the guys on my team should make it lol Stone has most of his kills from our 2 blowout wins, most of mine are from our matches vs top teams.

Also why tf is PPK on here, dude has played in 1 match where he went 2-7, lmao production based choices my ass.
Because its as bad as robs list

Score: 9-6
Top Four Players: Oodle, Tito, Jeffrey9792, and Cru

Cy9vVpzWQAA_GCd.jpg:large

i demand a rename

rename our to team the NOTORIOUS men

u can go ahead and rename the west coasters to tupac is alive aswell

Score: 9-6