[WPL2] [NA] Pundits - Weekly Power Rankings

Users who are viewing this thread

Lets insult people on this thread so it can be locked as well.  :facepalm:

Ebdanian Admiral said:
Lets insult people on this thread so it can be locked as well.  :facepalm:

Well the reason these threads get locked is because people decide to personally attack people outside the game. Which is not okay, and shouldn't be accepted or encouraged.

However, banting about a persons or teams skill is fine.

People just gotta understand the difference, keep it in the game, don't take it outside of it.

Oodle said:
Fail dook at #3 funny how people seem to think that this team is good. Just trash  :facepalm:
lmao i remember u saying the same thing during the unac 6, if i recall didn't you eat those words then. You talked alot of **** before the match but then had to eat the **** u decide to type up after the match.

When are you gonna learn to just play and stop acting like u just that dude....  :facepalm:

Danate said:
Arys said:
Make him eat the **** again Stone, pick us this week.

Show the world.

His team scared cuz bad
  :facepalm: u just proved my point little kid u just pop up randomly and call people bad. Dude you've been on nearly every stacked team there is in nearly 2 years and Yo presence ain't make no difference, u carry no weight. I've believe it was a Anchor who said it best u ain't even earn the right to call anyone bad at this game and the only one on your team who has is oodle (but he really need to speak on what he is best at which is inf).

It was Anchor lol.

An yea this is actually the first good team I've been on and we built off it. I could be a superstar on the majority of these bad NA teams but I choose to be in OE cuz they my bois

Unless you call old tK and a rusty, inactive TMW stacks it just sums up your usually on a worse team lol

Can you please talk **** with sentences that make sense holy ****.

I've been here for a year talking smack your argument is weak lol

I'll put an end to this now, let's be real here OE your own member Gorlock aka Dave/David brutally assaulted leader kappa with a destructive meme in unac 6. End point frats the reincarnation of rats is superior.

Also stone puhlease every stacked team? A stacked team is like a super team where the best players just join up danate has been on teams that have practically been together since the beginning and have gotten better over time

Actually, if anything wouldn't RaTs be robs attempt at creating a stacked team to beat the one in whatever tourney rob formed that ****? I know some of you were in like KoA, rebels, etc, but its not like you guys are a clan. Even the creator of RaTs said you guys are a team lol. I mean, if KoA just magically came back, are you going to pretend that half of your members wouldn't just disappear? Even after all that, I would say calling you guys a "stacked team" is a stretch (not an insult, but if you choose to take it that way, meh) You guys have been around a while and you clearly are not a team that someone randomly thought up to win the prize pool.

Plus, wouldn't it only be natural for a clan of good players to recruit, idk, other good players? Why people even pretend this is an issue anymore is beyond me. Our scene is pretty small, and any old player who wants to continue playing after their clan leaves has to form up with some other random people and make a team. Like every tourney people cry about stacked teams, but that **** is ****ing irrelevant when the alternative would be 3-4 team dropping out. And just to drive the point home, why are you guys even bringing up OE in this case. They picked up 3 people lol, one who is super busy, the other two being can and death, who were both looking to join a team anyways. I guess rather than recruit some people who wanted to play stack their teams, they should've told can and death to sit this tourney out, true true.

I honestly just can't wrap my head around stuff like that, I get that losing to a team is rough and its easier to blame something than to accept any real reasons for a loss, but lets be ****ing honest here, OE isn't a stacked team, and even if they were its not an issue in our scene anymore.

tl;dr stfu about stacked team, and no team is really "stacked" in this tourney.

The only truly stacked team I can think of ever, was Kingdom of Blacktide in UNAC 5, with like a roster of 60 some odd players. Literally every player from good clans that weren't going to play in UNAC 5. Now when I made the comment about wK stack, I don't expect people to take it seriously, I was doing it more so of just poking fun at Cal, I don't believe wK was truly stacked, they have been and are a really good team, based on the ability of the core players in wK.

So I tend to agree with Rake, all joking aside, there really isn't a truly stacked team.

Back
Top Bottom