[WPL2] [EU] Rosters & Substitutions

Users who are viewing this thread

Gibby the **** snake.

Relexan tried to change team on day 2 of week 4 - transfer week had ended at this point.

4adcf11eda5239c69f13096b09de6548.png

Arni left his team on day 4 of week 4 - transfer week had ended at this point.

1647fbccab8c4d8c1fa0c9bee1347277.png

Ciiges left his team on day 5 of week 3

cb1bde45c6f6dbb329fb21864ceb44dd.png

The ruleset is explicit and clear as to the circumstance in which the interpretation is applicable.

Gibby Jr said:
Relexan tried to change team on day 2 of week 4 - transfer week had ended at this point.

4adcf11eda5239c69f13096b09de6548.png

Arni left his team on day 4 of week 4 - transfer week had ended at this point.

1647fbccab8c4d8c1fa0c9bee1347277.png

Ciiges left his team on day 5 of week 3

cb1bde45c6f6dbb329fb21864ceb44dd.png

The ruleset is explicit and clear as to the circumstance in which the interpretation is applicable.

He played in week 3, and the only time you could transfer was during that week. This clearly means that the transfer week HAS ALREADY FINISHED AND IS BOUND TO WONWOKIE AS HE'S PLAYED FOR THEM... Also why are rayden's posts getting deleted?

I also requested if a player from another clan who left during week 3 could join us in week 4 you replied No but I will talk to Arys??? if I find the chat logs on my phone you are welcome to read them.

KaneMaB said:
Lol, the salt over here is great.

It's not the fact Ciiges is in AE, it's the fact the admin's clearly manipulated to rules to allow the extra member so they don't lose so hard. You should know this Kane, the tournament is clearly bias.

[Screenshot of chatlog removed //Alene]

I asked Arys about changing team after the transfer week on steam in a private conversation, that was 21.11.2016. If you want to see evidence of Arys denying that u could change team AFTER TRANSFER WEEK, if you LEFT your team DURING TRANSFER WEEK, feel free to pm me or add on Steam.

Pretty funny how the admin who manipulated the rules to benefit his team, is also the admin who wrote the rules. Gibby should have fixed his fault not abuse it.

Our request was rejected when we tried to add Relexan in our roster because we were late one day. The reason we typed one day later because there was no announcement on forums that says transfer week was over. Same thing applies for Tq as well.

Since Ciiges played in week 3, he should not be allowed to transfer. As an admin of the tournament and specifically the admin who wrote the rules, Gibby should have fixed the errors in the rules. Instead of abusing the faults he created to benefit his team. Especially when there is money involved in this tournament.

This screenshot shows the rule change was specifically implemented to allow Ciiges to play for AE:

[Screenshot of chatlog removed //Alene]

*For some reason Gibby keeps removing my post*

You can take private chat logs out of context however you like but this is not the issue here. The rule was changed on the 5th and if you opposed the rule you could have complained at that time. Complaints about Relexan and Arni are not valid as neither of them left their team during week 3. If you have issues bring it to members of the administration rather than spamming the rosters thread.

Back
Top Bottom