Would You Rather

Users who are viewing this thread

Trevty said:
I hate to sound like some internet white knight, but you seem really sexist and/or mean. :???:
If you're referring to me, I'm not mean. :???:
And I definitely am not sexist. I just tend to say things the way they are -- blatantly and appealingly.

NQ: Pachinko

Teofish said:
Would you rather have the hiccups for the rest of your life, or feel like you had to sneeze but not be able to for the rest of your life?
I can't sneak up on people when I have hiccoughs, so feeling but not being able to sneeze for the rest of my life.

Would you rather go back in time to 1714 or forwards to 2314?

Teofish said:
Would you rather have the hiccups for the rest of your life, or feel like you had to sneeze but not be able to for the rest of your life?

Kill myself. Those both sound terrible.

Same question, since I didn't really answer.

****ing ninja. That question then.

Probably the future.

Would you rather fight a tiger sized elephant or an elephant sized tiger?

Tiger sized elephant. It'd probably be cumbersome as **** being so short with those stumpy legs.

Would you rather have pubic hair for teeth or teeth for pubic hair?

Teeth for pubic hair.

Your dentist will be your new gynecologist or vice versa.

Would you rather get 100 volts sent through your nipples or let a fat man slap your face with his man-boobs?

Live forever. Especially because eventually my beard would grow enough for me to look exactly like your avatar.

Would you rather have a beard like that or be unable to grow facial hair?

Volatile diarreia, unless it's above a 7 on the standart Wernhog's Diarreia Volatileness Scale.

Would you rather instantly gain a few million dollars or become a billionaire after 15 years of harsh factory work?

Back
Top Bottom