Would you currently prefer custom servers or what taleworlds has in mind to implement before them?

Would you currently prefer custom servers or what taleworlds has in mind to implement before them?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I would love custom servers, but I don't think it will happen.

Taleworlds has their vision for Bannerlord MP and its completely different from the vision they had for Warband MP. Battle mode was an after thought, concentration on Skirmish, E-Sports and skins (that probably influenced the class system).
What annoys me the most though? The servers we currently have are unstable, crash frequently and kick everyone after the round ends - which has been like this from the beginning. In fact it feels like MP (as it currently stands) was an after thought.

I want custom servers now, because it would fix alot of the problems that Taleworlds doesn't seem particularly concerned with. I would prefer MP to be placed into the hands of the modders, because we might actually see some progress. So I vote Custom Servers.
Maybe Im wrong but from playing bannerlord there has been 0 thought into competitive at all, like literally none. Can't have esports if the combat doesnt even work ecks di

Just release custom servers even if they are unstable, it’s not like the official ones are stable either. The players who still play don’t give a **** about your updates and most people who quit either. Just let modders do their job and in a month we would have 80% of the issues fixed. Just admit your incompetency and stop trying to do something you can’t do (aka making a balanced a fun game)
You guys made a great game engine for modders to build on. Don’t ruin it by forcing us to play a terrible game.

Lets get a good combat first then we can talk about esports ))
Screen_Shot_2018-10-04_at_1.46.42_PM.jpg

I no longer trust their abilities nor mapping time frame on getting tasks done.

Their managers, or upper corporate people failed the company and customers. Hope they see this.

I'd rather have TW forget about any aspect of MP and focus 100% of their effort to custom servers lol.
Though i guess they have these HUGE plans that would change SOO much that they might be worried that it would very negatively affect MP mods/ custom servers/ and community at large. (*doubt)

Giv custom servers ( we know they won't listen, why would they ???)

I don't actually have anything to contribute that isn't what's already been said, 'Taleworlds bad, let me fix the game' so I'll drop this here

Warband had esports organically because it has a good combat system.

Its worrying they said it might even come after release , their priorities after finishing duelmode and combat changes should be battle and custom servers along with spectator working. MP team is too small unfortunately.

Its worrying they said it might even come after release , their priorities after finishing duelmode and combat changes should be battle and custom servers along with spectator working. MP team is too small unfortunately.
Completely agree.
What a stupid poll, this is basically asking "who wants a 1000 dollar?".
It's fair to think it that way, but i'd like the developers to open the forum daily and see a clear % of people against them, which is the result of their choices

Completely agree.

It's fair to think it that way, but i'd like the developers to open the forum daily and see a clear % of people against them, which is the result of their choices
Well I think the devs know by know that basically the entire MP community sees the development of this game as a joke.

Back
Top Bottom