Would I be creating a monster...

Users who are viewing this thread

DarkSoul

Sergeant at Arms
If I used TweakMB to effectively double the size of every single party template? Would it interfere with anything in game (quest wise and such)?

I can imagine it would make the game far more challenging. Not to mention how fun it will be to see how these massive clashes play out.

I think that autocalc runs off of pure numbers and not percentages.

So what you would do to the overall game would make the rich get much richer, and the poor get much poorer.

It'd throw things horribly off balance, I think.

Dathlos said:
Do you really want to fight a 800 man Syla Uzas?

But this would be a perfect experiment... cheat 30-40 qualis gems to yourself, go to Elacrai, buy noldor troops with the gems and go and fight Syla Uzas.

This is funny considering my reply to you in the other thread - but how do you add Qualis Gems?  In Floris you can add items through a menu in the camp, but I haven't found anything like that in PoP.  I'm trying to poke around with the Qualis options but my game has only spawned 2 major armies in ~450 days played.  It's seriously cramping my style.

HUGE SPOILER! DONT LOOK IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE A LITTLE CHEATER! :mrgreen:

ctrl + § (between tab and esc) and write cheatmenu to the console.

Then go to camp menu, --> CHEATMENU! --> Find Item --> around 700-800 and you find qualis gems.

Astralbeing said:
Based on the recent forum posts I'd say Sarleon would be wiped out in a week.
There are things in the works to prevent this from happening in a future update.
DarkSoul said:
If I used TweakMB to effectively double the size of every single party template? Would it interfere with anything in game (quest wise and such)?

I can imagine it would make the game far more challenging. Not to mention how fun it will be to see how these massive clashes play out.
I agree with this, but not every party on the board. It would need to be balanced. It would be nice to have some bigger bandit partys for the first few days of your character. If you double every party, think of all the 10,000 man spawn armys. Because that would doublex2 the prisoner rescues. Creating MONSTER armys.

Meddle with the occult if you dare!

If you survive, it´s applied science and we´ll gladly hear about the outcome.
If you´re devoured, your remains will be brushed under the carpet, the occurrence never ever again be spoken about and we´ll only mention it in the "we told him" fashion way.

Back
Top Bottom