Worst things to find out from your neighbor

Users who are viewing this thread

Grocat

Sergeant Knight
What be the worst things ye could find oot from your neighbor?  Yargh?

An example:

I've been having sex with your wife...and your 18 year old daughter.

It would be awful if your neighbor were a murderer, the bad kind.  It would also be bad if he/she were a murderer and having sex with your wife and 18 year old daughter.

Yes, although I think it would be highly unlikely that the bad kind would be one of my neighbors.

Another example, come on people:  (Give in the form of quotes)

"Uh, I accidentally mistook the Hell's Angels for you and gave them the extra key to you house...sorry about that."

-Grocat the Spoonerism with a Toomerism

That they're JAHOVA'S WITNESSES!!!11!@one!

Or even better. That they're CHRISTIAN SCIENTISTS! (What an oxymoron, eh?)

"Hello, neighbor, I was just checking up to see if you're enjoying this glorious day in- Sweet God! What are you holding?!"

"Eh? Oh, um, it's a condom"

"*twitch* Florence, get the stake and rope..."

Rory said:
It would be awful if your neighbor were a murderer, the bad kind.

As opposed to the good kind of murderer?

How about my 18 year old dog has impregnated your 15 year old daughter and your elderly mother?

Hugs
Jez XxX

"I ate your not-yet-born child when it was still a foetus, out of your wife, who was still alive while I was doing it. Then I made your kids fight each other to the death gladiator style, and fed broken glass to the survivor, burned down your house, and told your parents that you did it. The belt you are wearing now is a bomb, and it will explode if you try to remove it or if I press a button. I have also cloned you, and that clone is currently destroying everything you have worked hard to achieve (including your friends and family)." This would be said over a phone so you won't be able to kill that neighbour ::razz:

Actually I wouldn't care much if that happened, as long as they left the horses alone ::grin:

[quote author=Volkier]
"I ate your not-yet-born child when it was still a foetus, out of your wife, who was still alive while I was doing it. Then I made your kids fight each other to the death gladiator style, and fed broken glass to the survivor, burned down your house, and told your parents that you did it. The belt you are wearing now is a bomb, and it will explode if you try to remove it or if I press a button. I have also cloned you, and that clone is currently destroying everything you have worked hard to achieve (including your friends and family)." This would be said over a phone so you won't be able to kill that neighbour ::razz:

Actually I wouldn't care much if that happened, as long as they left the horses alone ::grin:
[/quote]

Some professionals have to deal with this guy  :razz:

"You know my snake farm? it escaped.... and i think you cat is eaten by my small mamba."

or maby.
"you know my aligator farm? it escaped.... and i think your whife got eaten by Brutus."

"Hey there, neigbor! Thank you for allowing me to use your computer while you were away, so i could read my email! I had received a lot of interesting mails, some call them junk mail.. But hey, other mans trash is other mans treasure, i found many interesting offers! Oh and your computer seemed a bit slow earlier.. I noticed that a lot of resources were used by something called "firewall" and i even by a virus! It was called... Guard ant virus, or something like that, but fortunately they were easy to shut down, so they are not bothering you anymore! I left the computer on for you... What's the matter? Are you allright neigbor? Buddy? Say something...?"

Rory said:
It would be awful if your neighbor were a murderer, the bad kind.
My neighbour! He killed his wife (while intoxicated), went to prison for manslaugher, sat for some 6 years and a year ago... he came BACK!

He's really a cheerful fellow. We are kindred spirits you know...

[edit: ahem to the topic]

"I had buttsechs with you while you were asleep... with a clawhammer!"

"That mess on the ground outside your 8-year old son's bathroom window was my fault. Your daughter's troubbles are his fault though."

"Things got a little out of hand last night and I was just wondering if you had found a gimp mask and a ball gag in your back yard."

"Um...hey...I let George Lucas edit all of your original Star Wars DVD's.  So...am I going to get paid or not?"

-Grocat the Detrimental Tooth God

Back
Top Bottom