World of Tankcraft

Users who are viewing this thread

Hethwill

Master Knight
closed beta phase ongoing

http://www.worldoftanks.com

I must say that i'm realy appreciating the game. If you imagine Warband MP with tanks, this would be it, although you can advance through tiers of light/medium/heavy armored vehicles.

Hope to see in there. I use the same name.

For now, just armored vehicles, meaning recons, tank destroyers, artillery, etc

Would be good to have tank-hunting footmen though. but still 0.45 beta so still a long way to go.

Looks like Men of War without all the artillery, deployables, infantry, and support units. Still, it's a MMO, correct? It could be interesting, in that case. I'll try it out.

*EDIT*

HOLY **** THAT'S A MAUS.

*DOUBLY EDIT*

Haha, do they have a Landkreuzer Monster?

I bet M4 Sherman's actually stand a chance against Pz Kpfw Tiger Ausf. B's!

I like how they try to **** on other games in their trailers though. Although... Teaser Trailer #2 (the realistic simulation one) appeals to me more than their actual game.

Nemesis said:
I bet M4 Sherman's actually stand a chance against Pz Kpfw Tiger Ausf. B's!

I like how they try to **** on other games in their trailers though. Although... Teaser Trailer #2 (the realistic simulation one) appeals to me more than their actual game.

Indeed. If you like that style, then I'd definately recommend Red Orchestra. That's the kind of tank simulation they use.

Hey, I got a idea! We could form a TW tank crew for Red Orchestra! It could be fun! And we could yell at Johnny a lot!  :grin:

well i'm on the EU beta, mostly only german and soviet tanks and also brittish premium ones.

There a lot of stuff being suggested in the forum, and one is definitely the inclusion of prototypes that never went from drawing board to production. I don't think the 1500 Ton monster is a valid one...lol, although the sight of it would be AWE and CRAAAAAAP at the same time.

Got mine from an MMO site handing out 2k keys last week, anyways i drive an SU-85B, A-20 Light Tank, and an AT-1 to farm creds and exp. Quite a fun game.

http://www.incgamers.com/Giveaway/11/world-of-tanks-closed-beta-keys

Go there for keys, not many left though. Sign up, hotmail works despite the site saying it doesn't. Then click the enter button on that page, check back in an hour for your key.

My bloody email confirmation code is invalid  :mad:

Back
Top Bottom