World of Tankcraft

Users who are viewing this thread

Crusader is lovely too. A bit slower than A13, but way betetr frontal (everything still pens though XD) but once you have the best gun, people see you as a nuisance, a mere light tank, but you can poundshell after shell into them.

ColonicAcid said:
I might also add its a light tank :neutral:
Whilst WG classes it as one, despite it's frontal armour (should be 70mm), the Valentine is actually part of the Infantry tank family - heavily armoured tanks that go in with the infantry and provide support (hence why it's so slow - only has to keep up with footsloggers). This is also why the 'heavy tanks' in the British 'heavy line' are so slow.

Well, betetr than nothing.

Although, I now agree to the gold ammo being retarded. A tier 7 Russian med penetrated my M103's frontal glacis 4 times in a row for 350-400 damage each shot. It had 130 hp left afetr I died, because I ahd horrible damage rolls, doing 300-350 dmg instead of the possible 300-500 damage.

SkyTime said:
Talking about silly things, Super Pershing is damn awesome.

You simply can't die if your opponents are ****. It's impossible.

Anyone else having good times with that tank?
I'd rather try penetrate any tier 10 tank than SPershing from the front..

What are those two tubular things on the top of Super Pershing?

Speaking of mediums, what is the point of playing them? I have few in my garage and I know when opportunity rises they can be used to flank and such. But they cost as much as the heavies on the same tier and the repair costs are about the same, no? So basically for the same money that it takes to run a tank,which is only good in flanking, one can get a much more effective heavy and engage frontally?

Mediums run Tier 10. Tier 9 and 10 mediums have high maneuverability, decent armor, and strong guns. They can easily flank the lumbering Tier 10 heavies and pound shells in to their rear plates.

Thanks to their speed mediums can also react to events much better than most heavies. When a heavy chooses a direction it's generally committed and must hope he runs into enough trouble to warrant going there. Indecision often leads to a loss with little achieved. A medium on the other hand.. To the opposing team it may sometimes seem that a good medium is everywhere at once.

Sometimes with the Tiger II even when committing to a direction I get there after the battle is done. :3

The thing I've lately enjoyed most in this game is stealth. Nothing more fun that being invisible behind the bush and able to do enormous damage without ever being seen.
I think very few people playing wot actually knows how to use bushes and trees correctly. I learned to use those only recently.

By correct use I mean that you are behind the bush and when you spot enemy you don't fire but back a little so that you can't see through the bush and fire only then. It's awesome to notice how close the enemies can be and still they don't see you.

MMontage said:
What are those two tubular things on the top of Super Pershing?

Speaking of mediums, what is the point of playing them? I have few in my garage and I know when opportunity rises they can be used to flank and such. But they cost as much as the heavies on the same tier and the repair costs are about the same, no? So basically for the same money that it takes to run a tank,which is only good in flanking, one can get a much more effective heavy and engage frontally?

Counterweights. Adding such a large weight to the gun barrel with wear down the carriage very much when firing, so a counterweight helps with balancing it out. Possibly addritional recoil damps too, but highly unlikely.

Liking the Covenator a bit more, still not a fan. Made it through the Lee and got my Sherman yesterday. That my friends, is a tank worth being a tank. :razz:

Nice game there. I'm also up to play if anyone sees me on. My name is "Slev" on WoT, I play NA though, so I'm lonely.

Sorry for double

shot002n.jpg

My shells weren't penning a churchill's rear armor so I did was I had to.  :cool:

Back
Top Bottom