World of Tankcraft

Users who are viewing this thread

You are 1 out of 15 in the team... how the **** are you supposed to make that much of a difference if the balance fails and most of your team are retards/afk/dicks? It's just a 50% chance if you'll get into a more retarded or less retarded team.
My personal stats are not that bad IMO (better then anybody currently online in my clan), but I still have pretty much the same win/loss ratio as anybody else (51%). You alone just aren't that important in this game, if team fails - you follow.

I disagree. Plenty of times I (Or more likely me and LL :razz:) have taken out half the enemy team pretty much solo, which 2/3 of our team st in spawn behind the artillery.

For the most part, I agree. There ARE exceptions, usually a very big gun.

Being able to one shot anything (IE derpgun amongst a few others) is a HUGE advantage. Even if your entire team sits in spawn, you can shoot > bugger off > shoot... And that's already twice as many tanks as yourself dead. Pair up with another and you can take out half the enemy team in a minute, between two people. Quite easily, at that.

Found out that VK3001H with 10.5 HE paired with VK3601H with the 88 are a very powerful combo.

HE scares the **** out of them, 88 proceeds with the cool reload on giving them a good pounding.

KV and TD might be a problem because of timing and native speeds.

You can most definitely have an impact on the outcome of the game, just not every time, and it's very possible to bring home considerably more victories than losses.

My overall victory ratio is currently only 53%, but it's dragged down by a lot by the abysmal results I had in the two premium tanks I have, which I had to play quite a bit early on for cash. Last I checked, my victory ratio for all my non-premium tanks was 59%. You simply cannot blame just luck for your long-term results.

Lost-Lamb and I were the lowest tier in 8 out of 10 games last time we played, the other 2 we were just above and in one of  them I timed out and found my self dead in the enemy base. :razz: All were defeats, of course.

Grunar said:
They're nerfing the King Tiger  :neutral: god these dev's are dickish.
They are only reducing the lower front armor.  In return the gun mantlet is being improved so you can't simply autoaim at their gun all the time.

Hopefully this should make the germans as hard to hit through th gun as the soviets.

IE to damage a soviet gun you must shoot straight through the barrel. With the germans before you could hit anywhere close to the barrel.  The King Tiger in particular has a massive gun mantlet.

Got a T57 and a T2 now, both fully upgraded and now making cash to get either an improved SPG or a medium tank.

Back
Top Bottom