World of Tankcraft

Users who are viewing this thread

I would advise to play something else until you get the hang of things before playing tank destroyers though. They're definitely good and fun but IMO need you to have a decent idea about how camouflage and spotting works. You have an easier way learning the mechanics with something else.

Yeah, it looks rather fugly.

I just really love the T-34(and the other classic tanks of the war such as the Panther/Tiger and Sherman(Firefly)).

Reading into the KV it just seems rather anemic.

Just when we were about to lose, me and badabam managed to stop the enemy team from capping and ended up winning the match.
shot003qk.jpg
Probably my best match in a while. :smile:

First round, managed to explode too enemy tanks but we sadly lost as a team, survived however because I stuck with my allied Hotchkiss(I think).

3468954.jpg

Pretty fun and it's one of the few newer multiplayer games I can run on this POS laptop.  :lol:

I don't think it's really that useful at lower tiers; I started using it at tier IV IIRC and kept my crew since then - on VIII now. :smile:

Edit:

One hell of a first battle!

Finally got back into this. Havnt played since 8.0 so still learning the new maps with physics but this is def one of my top 5 games ever. Not to mention its free-ish.

I decided to start play this game again 2 days ago. First attempt ended in failure, as the game was a b*tch and didn't update properly. Second attempt was a failure too, because the game didn't want to log into my old account, so I had to make a new one. And just as I was about to play, my brother came home and I haven't got a chance to sit on the computer and play. FML...

Are there any major changes since, let's say around mid-summer of 2012?

Back
Top Bottom