Wonky diplomacy (factions ganging up)

Users who are viewing this thread

Laconic

Recruit
So a few days into my current game (my first with SOD Warlords, but I played plenty of SOD on the original M&B) every faction in the game declared war on the Villianese; while all being at various stages of peace with each other.  I joined in the blood-letting and eventually took one of the last few Villianese castles for myself to start my kingdom.  Eventually the Villianese were wiped from the map, and yet the other factions persisted in the peace...no wars were started.  I got impatient and declared war on one of them, and as soon as I did every other faction declared war on me.

It seems something bugged out with the faction relations coding.  Has anyone experienced this?  Any way to fix it in my current save (which has 30+ hours, all of my companions leveled like I want, and all of my troops)?

There could be but honestly there's no telling what type of outcome you'll get while playing with this mod. The best thing you could probably do is find a lord who wants a war with another faction and help trigger the two factions into warring.

Back
Top Bottom