Wolfpack_mod Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah we do,feel free to apply at https://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=115

We have very few admins on the mod server still, and especially FI has alot of trolly people sadly. We`ll see what we can do. Other than that we urge you good folk to apply for admins to help keep the dicks away xD

Our server has been updated to work with the new patch, so come along and play xD
Join our community group at  http://steamcommunity.com/groups/thewolfpackcommunity  to stay updated,that way,you wont have to say "oh balls a new patch and I cant play!"

Server updated to the latest version of Full invasion, was gonna write something funny,but I remembered Im a serious serious person. Heres a gif of 2 cats playing pingpong.
h60E56B3D

robindelang2 said:
You sir, you are the most serious person around here.  :lol:
Damn right xD
So Emma had a chat with people on the server a little while ago asking what they`d like to see changed,and they discussed adding some extra gold, so the starting gold has now changed from 6000 to 8000. Use the gold wisely,and dont forget to buy barricades!
The reason we`re so hesitant to add more gold is we want the game to stay difficult. We remember in the old invasion once we`d beaten the factions the game lost alot of its charm, and we ended up creating a Native warband group. Worked out well for us though xD

Calling for a ban for player Justin_Bieber

Tked teammates with nades, then left the server. BTW no enemies were present at that time, cause the map has just started.

bieberfag.jpg

Emma was playing all day,left for 10 minutes to get some food and crap hits the fan. I`ll ask her if the guy was naughty before that, but we`ve been trolled by biebers before, so most likely it`ll be a ban.

Checking logs for past naughtyness to make sure we`ll make it as fair as possible. Tking then leaving the server is a big no no though. We reccommend people apologize when teamkilling accidentally, otherwise we assume the worst.

22:32:31 - [Altan] we need ts3 and passworded 

Im guessing this is u xD We have a ts3 channel, its being worked on at the moment to make it properly public friendly. Its password protected and has 500 potential slots. Just finishing it xD The problem is actually getting people to use it. Public players 99 % of the time arnt interested in organized stuff. What I reccommend, is joining our community group on steam  (  http://steamcommunity.com/groups/thewolfpackcommunity  )  or our forum and find like minded individuals xD
We plan on hosting some closed events in the near future, we`re quite busy at the moment though and finding the time is difficult. Will ofcourse post events on the steam group and forum aswell. Probably wont post them on taleworld though. Exclusivity n **** xD

You can also just ask people on the server when you play to join you. Might make new fwiends! Its a team game after all xD

Hello,

I would like to be unban. I had been ban last week because i put a fence wich blocked guys with invaders. I was destroying it when it's happened.

Hello,sorry for the delay,we dont pay that much attention to this section of the forum at the moment.
Checked the logs,enough time has passed, you will be unbanned. You`ll be able to join the server tomorrow morning,just need the automatic restart to kick in for it to take effect.

Calling for a ban on the players
kns4.jpg

oiyt.jpg

for team hitting, team killing and standing on the beds and lying to save their ass

I had been recently vote kicked from your server because the other 2 people on the server wanted to have a little "private game" when nobody else was on the server. I had joined because your server is one of my favorites. They had vote-kicked me for "team killing" even though all i did was kill the lone enemy on the first wave. They had not told me to NOT kill him or again they wanted to have a game to themselves and kicked anybody that joined. Now whenever i try to join back it says i have been banned.  :cry:

Leadze said:
I had been recently vote kicked from your server because the other 2 people on the server wanted to have a little "private game" when nobody else was on the server. I had joined because your server is one of my favorites. They had vote-kicked me for "team killing" even though all i did was kill the lone enemy on the first wave. They had not told me to NOT kill him or again they wanted to have a game to themselves and kicked anybody that joined. Now whenever i try to join back it says i have been banned.  :cry:
******** ******* players booting people from the server to play as if it was passworded, it was a poll ban it lasts an hour and is only temporary. I am sorry about the inconvenience, some people..

Leadze said:

Do you remember their names?

Was permanently banned by a FI2 tester Foxie or The mapper Arthur for telling them they were ruining the fun by giving himself tons of money and getting space marine armour.

I expected more maturity from FI2 people.

Back
Top Bottom