Wolfpack_mod Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Greedalicious

Grandmaster Knight
wolfpackmodfi2.png
Hello everyone,
some of you might have noticed us around, figured it was time to start connecting with....*shivers* people.
Wolfpack started out as an Invasion clan back in the day, and we figure its only fitting to help support its sistermod, or whatever you wanna call it :grin:. The reason why I founded Wolfpack so many years ago was to stop douche bags from breaking the rules in Full Invasion, we aim to do the same here.
Lets face it, everyone knows the rules... Don`t be a ****, don`t abuse polls and we`re trigger happy to ban trolls.

Our server "Wolfpack_Mod" is located in Northern France, Europe.
We offer 64 slots of fun and mayhem, and everyone is welcome.
Our server has a starting gold amount of 8000. Providing a challenging battle that you can't buy yourself out of.
Friendly fire is enabled, but the damage is low, we understand accidents happen. If you happen to team-kill, I suggest you apologize.

We have a Community group we advise you all to join where you`ll be informed if we`re hosting any special events, if we create a new server (in any game/mod) and things like that. We will also use this as an alternate form of communication and post updates on things.

Post in this thread if you would like to give us some feedback, if you have any questions,
or if you want to chat about your recent adventures in Full Invasion 2.
We hope you always enjoy your stay!

wolfpacktschannel.png

Wow a Full Invasion clan I'm honored  :grin:

I was thinking of reducing max gold after we balance out the factions and prices, ie clothing light armor medium.armor heavy armor etc so for some factions you are not stuck with only expensive gear or vice versa
However i plan to bring back the six original factions and the five classic invasions from full invasion meaning these defender factions are just as they were in Full Invasion no extra just classic equipment. And then add new stuff to new factions. If the pilot retest works out its a win win.

usnavy30 said:
Wow a Full Invasion clan I'm honored  :grin:

I was thinking of reducing max gold after we balance out the factions and prices, ie clothing light armor medium.armor heavy armor etc so for some factions you are not stuck with only expensive gear or vice versa
However i plan to bring back the six original factions and the five classic invasions from full invasion meaning these defender factions are just as they were in Full Invasion no extra just classic equipment. And then add new stuff to new factions. If the pilot retest works out its a win win.

Sounds good,we never managed to kill the farmer invasion before becomming a Native clan so maybe we`ll have more luck now xD
The prices of weapons are very high which is why we figured most servers have a high starting ammount and gold bonus. The way we used to beat the invasions was with tactic and not gold xD And no exploits...though I`m glad to see less exploit positions now xD

Just gotta work out a way to stop poll spamming,although I dont see an end to that in the near future xD

GK_JaXm said:
Wolfpack is a good clan, never seen/heard any major issues with them

Nice to see them supporting, mod is really fun =]
Thanks,glad to see GK continuing to support the game aswell xD

We apperently set up a second mod server by mistake,it was meant to just be used for special events...wops xD  We`ll probably remove it in a little while, the servers should be identical.

Hi friends, loved your Siege server yesterday although my crappy computer start acting up and my FPS was all over the place. Had to retreat to another less populated server  :mad:

Yeah its taking a lot of resources on our servers aswell, a ton of bots + quite a few players = taaaaxing both on your pcs and us xD

We`ve been loooking into a more closed community, that means a password we`d release on our forum,taleworld and steam group. It should keep a large ammounts of trolls out, and keep it more friendly. Cant say for sure yet though.

I enjoy your server, very stable with lots of slots for players, but  i think server setting are too harsh. Please increase starting money and money gained from killing bots. As example after surviving 20 waves without death i had around 20k and i was in top 5. Such reduced money settings limits gameplay you cant buy advanced equipment (even sometimes basic), build good enough baricades, use lucky boxes. I like challenging settings, but current one are too harsh. Also dont forget to update maps regulary.

Yeah some of the factions are abit too weak with little gold gain,meaning basically you have to die once before getting the good stuff, we`ll take a closer look at settings, and at the very least increase gold gain from kills.

And I think the server has all the updated maps doesnt it? If not please let me know and we`ll sort that out asap.

My english is not good but i hope you know what  i mean.

Every 2 Minute the Games change the map because stupid Polls. It is not funny in 20 Min 10 Maps every 2 Minute new poll and change.... :sad:

On other Server seem it is more difficulty for a poll . Can you  admin this to higher better Poll ? 75 % Vote for New ? Is this possible ? Most of the dead people Poll ....

Edit : New Record : 8 Maps in 6 Minute....

That requires an admin to be online, which is what we`re lacking at the moment xD If people would like to apply as an admin on our server feel free to do so over at https://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=104

An application template hasnt been made yet, but will be made as soon as possible, for now just write basic information about yourself, such as nick,age,nationality ect ect. We will also check the logs for naughty behaviour which will negativly impact your application.

hello there, just to inform you that this guy: sir Olol also known as Agneugneu and some other niks i thik is a major troll mostly active on your server (but not only):
regularly Tkilling people or doing silly things in oder to ruin the game.

Regular European FInv players who play there would confirm that, he's being kicked on sight but keeps on trolling day after day.

A real pain in the Arse.

And now for something completely different:

Tx a lot for your server :smile:
Ive been around Wolfpack servers for a while now (Native siege and Wolfpack Den tdm) and they always ve been the most stable, along with ZHG's.
Keep up the good work.

I`m looking through the logs right now, and hes spamming poll bans and generally just dicking around, I hardly saw him kill any attackers at all. He`ll be banned. I`m also looking through the logs for trigger words like ni***r and other racial slur. We have a zero tolorance for this on our servers. Sadly though we cant pick it all up, and reports like this is definitly handy. Found a few other naughty people that have been banned. Considering releaseing a Ban list once a week on our forum.

And its our pleasure xD We`re always working on new gadgets to help keep things running smoothly,and we value feedback both positive and negative  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom