[WNL8] Livestreams

Users who are viewing this thread

Seems like i forgot to record the game while streaming, therefore i cant upload it to youtube, unless someone knows another way. here is a vod of the match if anyone wants to check out untill it gets deleted.
Never mind, here is the link

Last edited:
Seems like i forgot to record the game while streaming, therefore i cant upload it to youtube, unless someone knows another way. here is a vod of the match if anyone wants to check out untill it gets deleted.

Download the VOD from your video producer and upload it to YouTube, that's what I do.

Reminder that BladeCast_TV is streaming Division A first semi-final between the Knights of Malta and Unity tonight at 19:45GMT (in roughly one hour from now).

It's going to be an epic clash between two of the very best teams in this WNL and you don't want to miss that match.

Casted by Gibby and Thunderbeu.

Hey, I didn't mention it but since BladeCast got to cover Malta vs Unity in the end this week, we will not be covering FT vs Starks tonight. Even though I am part of the people who believe it can be a great match to watch, we don't really have the casters available to do it.

If anyone else wishes to cover it, we would be extremely grateful for it. In the meantime, we'll prepare to give you guys the best grand-final coverage possible. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom