[WNL8] Livestreams

Users who are viewing this thread

I just want to make it clear that I did break the rule of having edited graphics. However, I did not do this intentionally I only forgot to change my files due to rushing from my MM game which ended near the same time as our official was supposed to happen. I have followed the rules since requested by Scar to remove the advantageous files and have since observed that rule up until this point.

I did not even comprehend I was using them until after the match as I have used them for so many years its just normal for me. As you can see from my past 2 video's I did actually not use them as requested by admins. Sorry about that I thought it would be better to upload and come clean rather than just hiding the evidence.

aed9fbe578f92ac1915d5ba377f31d7e.jpg

If anyone wants the textures hmu on steam more than happy to let you use/test them.
I've also got an update for the streamer mod made if any streamers wanna test that out.

Last edited:
I just want to make it clear that I did break the rule of having edited graphics. However, I did not do this intentionally I only forgot to change my files due to rushing from my MM game which ended near the same time as our official was supposed to happen. I have followed the rules since requested by Scar to remove the advantageous files and have since observed that rule up until this point.

I did not even comprehend I was using them until after the match as I have used them for so many years its just normal for me. As you can see from my past 2 video's I did actually not use them as requested by admins. Sorry about that I thought it would be better to upload and come clean rather than just hiding the evidence.

aed9fbe578f92ac1915d5ba377f31d7e.jpg

If anyone wants the textures hmu on steam more than happy to let you use/test them.
I've also got an update for the streamer mod made if any streamers wanna test that out.

I think cos of this match should be replayed.

Will be streaming Doner vs nWo with Ciiges & Alecks when they decide on a date to play.
7f5ce31e9b7f82d2fa0d22d673609472.png

I also made this video based on Jon's thread if anyone is interested :wink:

Last edited:

I made this to keep my texture files in when using normal textures (in the main texture folder of warband), its a joke folder. I also have a cheat folder in my data files which is used for the same purpose (to put my edited text files in). Anything in them folders isnt registered by warband thus having no effect on the game. Test it yourself.

dunno if u will accept this as evidence but:

This shows the date the folder was last edited
bfe3637fe861e430693c7c163e10185d.png
This shows what is currently in it
350fb3700b7eb4fdaeea0c3b084e6f4a.png

I could also record it instead of using screenshots.

Last edited:
Week 5

Division Match Date & Time Server Referee Streamer
A House Stark vs. House Dayne of Starfall TBD TBD TBD Apfel?
A New Warband Order vs. Doner Sunday, 08:03:20 19:30 GMT WNL_GER_2 TBD Apollo
B Men of Borr vs. Rivia TBD TBD TBD Cardboard
B The Yummy Senate vs. Warbandits Sunday, 08.03.20 WNL_GER_1 TBD Fietta

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom