[WIS] Semi Finals

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fietta said:
Got some solid proof how activity effects peoples gameplay, theres been a lack of commitment, theres no excuse though, the people who do trainings the most should win. Proven with both Dunno and Malta, I congratulate you both an goodluck in the finals.

Happy to be able to '+' something from you Fietta

I apologize for posting a mean meme earlier, I did it in the heat of the moment. I didnt mean any harm by it and I hope Apollo accepts my apology.Other than that match was closer than the score says.GGs

Fietta said:
Got some solid proof how activity effects peoples gameplay, theres been a lack of commitment, theres no excuse though, the people who do trainings the most should win. Proven with both Dunno and Malta, I congratulate you both an goodluck in the finals.
Hi.
Think I had 20 hours in entire tourny.
Topspot on stats.
Bye.

Apfel said:
Fietta said:
the people who do trainings the most should win. Proven with both Dunno and Malta
Funfact: dunno didnt have many trainings, just 1 last week. youre right tho

Are you trying to come up with more and more reasons or wa

Condemned Bas said:
Fietta said:
Hi.
Think I had 20 hours in entire tourny.
Topspot on stats.
Bye.

Hi.
Div B entire time and you play cav
Ur team didnt do 1 scrim in like 5 weeks with mercs
Didnt play a game that effects performance because of gameplay difference
You're mum
Bye.

Saddest part was, didnt even have enough unity members for the match :^)

Hey, I am not from Malta, but the words of wisdom were spoken. It saddens me to see how the wise man was silenced so I shall be the one to voice what is on everyone's mind.

here we go...

wait for it...
almost there...
Slapped, Fatty&Co

Fietta said:

If it's serious im surprised, thanks!

? Rey said:
Hey, I am not from Malta, but the words of wisdom were spoken. It saddens me to see how the wise man was silenced so I shall be the one to voice what is on everyone's mind.

here we go...

wait for it...
almost there...
Slapped, Fatty&Co
what about you finally stop posting passive aggressive things on this forum and actually try to grow up for once dude. all you do here is annoy others and ****talk whilst you have no positive impact on this community whatsoever.

is it really that hard to grow up or what's wrong with this comunity.

~PhoSPhoruS said:
Fietta said:

Told you mate, I wasnt the one flaming, I didnt say you didnt deserve it, I just got backlash for posting someone cheating :smile:. Its a serious post, you've gone far and goodluck.

Fietta said:
~PhoSPhoruS said:
Fietta said:

Told you mate, I wasnt the one flaming, I didnt say you didnt deserve it, I just got backlash for posting someone cheating :smile:

Well you needed to know that your team insulted us from the beginning and that kind of attitude while claiming we were cheating was the last point, I hope things are settled by now.

Indeed, which is why people continuously told them to not post, obviously we cant strap them down and force them not to but, it's not like we didnt try, besides the main person flaming was the merc we had for that match because we didnt have enough unity members, Hagrid was never really Unity, so you shouldnt really associate him with Unity either, we just had to spam someone to come to match otherwise we would have 7 :razz:

Ok you beat unity, doesnt give you the right to pretend you're the next AE, I'm being honest and kind, I could easily make it hard for the both of us, I tend only to do that when necessary though. We understood that the WIS was a tester tournament, testing the format for a potential WSC (which I hope it comes), in short no one cared, the tournament is just as irrelevant as WNL4 with Agincourt or ECS3. Having half our players not turn up and having to get a merc clearly shows somethings wrong, taking 5 crossbows on open clearly shows somethings wrong, just because you 'won' doesnt mean you could actually beat a fully functioning, fully scrimming and fully rigged up Unity, AE, **** or whatever. If you've looked in recent blogs, you can obviously see what Unity has been up to, you scrimmed, got fully decked out and tried your absolute hardest which I completely respect, Unity didnt give a toss and A Q didnt either. It's also why many top players split between divisions.

If I wanted to, could stomp you into the ground with your DoF teammates too. DOF infantry are nothing compared to Unity infantry

I care about people's attitude yes, like ye ok you won doesnt mean you have to use your potty mouth after winning an irrelevant tournament, they won fairly, but their attitude after it is unfair.

Fietta said:
I care about people's attitude yes, like ye ok you won doesnt mean you have to use your potty mouth after winning an irrelevant tournament

We all know you're a sore loser, just move along.

they're only talking **** because unity bm'd them the whole match while losing. completely reasonable imo.
if it was entirely civil im sure none of this would be happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom