[WIS] Semi Finals

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
172ae54db5837ee6618cbac4ba14c996480a392f_full.jpg

from such an embarrassing defeat i have decided to switch to Roblox if anyone want to join ure welcome to add me

EV7Yn1U.png

edit: I appreciate the loving support, i will be sure to accept them

QGd90MM.png

Fietta said:
from such an embarrassing defeat i have decided to switch to Roblox if anyone want to join ure welcome to add me

EV7Yn1U.png

edit: I appreciate the loving support, i will be sure to accept them

QGd90MM.png

20ACNWe.png

Deacon Barry said:
If the other semi final is today then I won't be able to stream sadly, my computer seems to be having a bit of a melt down.

yeah the other semi final will take place today at 20.00 bst. (if anyone else wants to stream it)

Malta 12 - 2 Aaaquu

vgFYHdy.jpg
ExFZvex.jpg
L2vVLyR.jpg

Our enemies left after us getting the final round needed, we take the rest of the rounds I assume, thanks for the match, thanks for the stream, can't wait till the finals

ggwp. kinda unnecessary to insult someone just because of his weight but whatever. grow up kids.

especially dissapointed by you carpe. you as wbmm headadmin should know that stuff like that can also be solved via pms and if someone would insult you like that you would most likely ban them straight away.

in the end the better team won and I wish you guys best of luck in the finals!

Habimana said:
ggwp. kinda unnecessary to insult someone just because of his weight but whatever. grow up kids.

especially dissapointed by you carpe. you as wbmm headadmin should know that stuff like that can also be solved via pms and if someone would insult you like that you would most likely ban them straight away.

I am very sorry for the behaviour of my teammates. They both getting punished.

bullez said:
Habimana said:

I am very sorry for the behaviour of my teammates. They both getting punished.
+

Got some solid proof how activity effects peoples gameplay, theres been a lack of commitment, theres no excuse though, the people who do trainings the most should win. Proven with both Dunno and Malta, I congratulate you both an goodluck in the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom