[WIS] Semi Finals

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
c31.png
Fietta

Fietta's ability to stir up another drama never disappoints. Another passive-aggressive comment, pls forgive me for having no positive impact on this community, lol.

Fietta said:
Ok you beat unity, doesnt give you the right to pretend you're the next AE, I'm being honest and kind, I could easily make it hard for the both of us, I tend only to do that when necessary though. We understood that the WIS was a tester tournament, testing the format for a potential WSC (which I hope it comes), in short no one cared, the tournament is just as irrelevant as WNL4 with Agincourt or ECS3. Having half our players not turn up and having to get a merc clearly shows somethings wrong, taking 5 crossbows on open clearly shows somethings wrong, just because you 'won' doesnt mean you could actually beat a fully functioning, fully scrimming and fully rigged up Unity, AE, **** or whatever. If you've looked in recent blogs, you can obviously see what Unity has been up to, you scrimmed, got fully decked out and tried your absolute hardest which I completely respect, Unity didnt give a toss and A Q didnt either. It's also why many top players split between divisions.

If I wanted to, could stomp you into the ground with your DoF teammates too. DOF infantry are nothing compared to Unity infantry

wtf are you on mate? I was telling that I understand what you've been through, now I don't give a ****, I ain't DoF but at least I have friends. And I also don't give a **** that you didn't take it serious, not my bad. Take your "autistic teammates" into the ground and shut the **** up ffs.

Fietta said:
Ok you beat unity, doesnt give you the right to pretend you're the next AE, I'm being honest and kind, I could easily make it hard for the both of us, I tend only to do that when necessary though. We understood that the WIS was a tester tournament, testing the format for a potential WSC (which I hope it comes), in short no one cared, the tournament is just as irrelevant as WNL4 with Agincourt or ECS3. Having half our players not turn up and having to get a merc clearly shows somethings wrong, taking 5 crossbows on open clearly shows somethings wrong, just because you 'won' doesnt mean you could actually beat a fully functioning, fully scrimming and fully rigged up Unity, AE, **** or whatever. If you've looked in recent blogs, you can obviously see what Unity has been up to, you scrimmed, got fully decked out and tried your absolute hardest which I completely respect, Unity didnt give a toss and A Q didnt either. It's also why many top players split between divisions.

If I wanted to, could stomp you into the ground with your DoF teammates too. DOF infantry are nothing compared to Unity infantry
Bam out of nowhere lol you really are a twisted person

Gibby Jr said:
what's wrong with their attitude? they won and they're happy with it. if you didn't want them to have that attitude then you shouldn't have lost

Love how you take personal issues and bring them to wherever you can, you cant flame me for much but when you're able to, you dig right in there, clever, even though what you say is only for a trigger because I snaked you, I'd do it again if you break more rules. Take your personal salt to DMs, not attempt to cause drama with it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom