SP Native [WIP] Micronations Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

TheKing

Recruit
In an Alternate Universe. Nations that we now call micronations, actually took power, in a land people call "Calradia". Centuries before there were stories of the hero (Or villain or whatever you make him out to be), who changed calradia for the better, although not a permanent change, as the nations under the same names as the micronations here took power.

Go adventure in Calradia with your companions and your armies. Go conquer lands for someone or for yourself. Go marry for no apparent reason. Go siege castles. Go fight.

[Now that I am done with the main lore, I want to inform you about the actual "Micronations" IRL, They are small nations inside other nations without recognition or a right to separate from that nation.]

Ok so there will be new musket troops I hope, I will be barely making any regular infantry. Mainly because micronations, as I read on the war between [Molossia and Mustachistan], No modern weaponry was allowed, only percussion cap muskets.

I will be getting more into the thing over time. Expect about 2 weeks before pictures.

I actually Knew I said that wrong, I am in a rush, have to go back to my mom's house in 20 mins. Also, I used to use that when I was into modding ETW.

A piece of advices : Start to make a warm thread, people are more likely to read it and encourage the project

Micronations, , sometimes referred to as a model country or new country project, is an entity that claims to be an independent nation or state but is not officially recognized by world governments or major international organizations.

Search up Molossia, and you will see.

I'm aware of what they are, I know some Koreans who started one up, but is this ALL the mod is about? Micronations in Calradia? What kind of troops, vanilla troops? New items at all? New leaders? New music? This is important stuff to write down.

I will edit it when I have the time, but now I do not.

New Troops.

New Weapons.

New Rulers.

--------------------

Well, it's too assertive for a beginner modder and I'm telling you that you'll need much more than adding new factions & troops.

I hope you throw me a curve :lol: Anyway, good luck with that!

dragos said:
Well, it's too assertive for a beginner modder and I'm telling you that you'll need much more than adding new factions & troops.

And that is called Modifications to a Game. Small changes are a Modification, so TheKing wants to try it out, then let him do it. Even though if he is new to modding, that's where we all started..

Though I must admit that you need to make your thread a bit more structured and read-friendly.

AleksanderTheGreat said:
dragos said:

And that is called Modifications to a Game. Small changes are a Modification, so TheKing wants to try it out, then let him do it. Even though if he is new to modding, that's where we all started..

Yes, I know. I'm not trying to discourage him, you misunderstood me :???:

However, what he wants to do requires more than small changes as far as I can tell.

Again I wish you best luck my dear friend, let me know if there is something that I can help.

dragos said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
dragos said:

Yes, I know. I'm not trying to discourage him, you misunderstood me :???:

However, what he wants to do requires more than small changes as far as I can tell.

Again I wish you best luck my dear friend, let me know if there is something that I can help.

Ahh okay.

And you're right, it requires allot besides small changes, but he can start from beginning and building it up, as he learns more of it, he can modify it in a better way, until it gets completed one day, where it becomes, maybe, a great mod :wink:.

I do also wish you good luck with your project. But remember what I said about the topic in my last post :wink:.

Back
Top Bottom