"Winchester 1866" ?

Users who are viewing this thread

HannesFury

Sergeant Knight
my question arises from this:

"Winchester 1866
The Henry... perfected. More accurate and faster to reload thanks to the addition of a loading gate. The gun that won the West. Carbine variants holding 13 rounds and Muskets holding 17 rounds are also available."

is there a rifle called "Winchester 1866" ? if not, what is it called? cause i cant seem to find it anywhere after +20 days into the game.

thanks.

HannesFury said:
my question arises from this:

"Winchester 1866
The Henry... perfected. More accurate and faster to reload thanks to the addition of a loading gate. The gun that won the West. Carbine variants holding 13 rounds and Muskets holding 17 rounds are also available."

is there a rifle called "Winchester 1866" ? if not, what is it called? cause i cant seem to find it anywhere after +20 days into the game.

thanks.
It should pop up eventually. If not it will be in the new one coming out soon...

Not fair! just like the winchester 17 round musket then?

Just found that one and the snider enfield 80p rifle for the first time... Sweet!

Also, i think i might have found it. "Winchester Rifle", 15 rounds, brass gunmetal, could that be the one?

Yeah, it's it. the '66 model is the only Winchester in game. It comes in different types though. There's a WS musket, rifle and sawn off I think. Also in two different colors.

i think there are at least 4 different winchesters, two of which with nickel vs brass reciever.

the other two are "Winchester rifle" (15 rounds) and the other "Winchester Musket" (17 rounds).

I don't like those repeaters, since most of them are as weak as deringer shots against an elehant from 200 yards...
I just don't think a rifle having to shoot 5 times before a guy goes down is slighltly useless...

i agree, but only to an extent, since killing a dude with 5 shots is a big
under estimation of the rifle (sensing your sarcasm also). but its either
missing and having to reload for seconds, or getting several more
attempts while you are closing in, shooting the enemy again successfully
killing him.

imo the best gun is the spencer repeater rifle. 66 damage, 95 accuracy, 53 speed  rating and 7 shots. Only takes two shots to kill someone, thats the ability to kill 7 people in two loads. Perfect for any situation but works best on horseback

In RL these rifles are not that weak, their bullets are still normal. Watch this, and believe me, that bullet kills you with no question, if a damned air rifle can do serious injures, the Henry would do more than injuries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9L86iLWFOU&feature=related

And something about muskets...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zizhEbV8smw&feature=related

Back
Top Bottom