Will we eventually be able to become a Bandit King?

Users who are viewing this thread

What I mean is, getting relations up with the various thugs, looters, bandits and sea raider minor factions around the map. And then being able to recruit from and run "Hideouts" across the map once you conquer a hideout. Then you'd be able to recruit the certain bandit/sea raider from said hideout.

Is something like this planned for the future?

Playing a proper bad guy would be really neat and fun and a change up from the norm.

I would hope so. Or at least it seems that mods have an easier time getting it.

Instead of this ambient force, I would like looters to spawn and act dynamic. As a lord, I want to actually clear them out of an area to help prosperity on my settlements.

This is the kind of dynamic that I would like:

* Discontent/low prosperity/orderless villages should have an increased chance of spawning looters in their area.
* Looters may wander about and do some opportunistic raids on farmers/caravans. They can also group up.
* When they have leveled up to produce Boss Bandit(s), they can take a holdout. This bandit boss can also have loyalty to someone (like a brotherhood or bandit king).
* Such bandit lairs can increase in size, upgrade the lair and become forces to be reckoned with.

Figthing bandit lairs should be different. They should be natural defensible positions in a semi-siege tactical map. If the bandits become aware of a force that is too great to handle, they might flee without fighting. The bandit lair would have multiple exits and if they escape, they escape. On the tactical map, if you have enough horses to quickly cover the exits with enough troops to fend off when the bandits break out, then you can contain them.

Back
Top Bottom