Will there be child voice ?

Users who are viewing this thread

FlowDream

Sergeant
I just see a battle in this video, we see child in this video shout in a man's voice, this sounds terrible, will bannerlord have child voice in the EA game?

Well firstly that is a mod. Secondly and most importantly I doubt we are gonna see kids in the battlefield.

Some people may make a mod for it but then they would have to make their own sounds cause I doubt TW is gonna put child soldier sounds in.

Modder wouldn't need to record new sounds, they could just use the current audio load it into a program like audacity and change the pitch. May have to play with it a bit but it would probably be easier than recording all new voice lines. Of course this won't be perfect but it will be pretty close. They could also just do this in an initial version of the mod and record new audio as they get the opportunity.

Modder wouldn't need to record new sounds, they could just use the current audio load it into a program like audacity and change the pitch. May have to play with it a bit but it would probably be easier than recording all new voice lines. Of course this won't be perfect but it will be pretty close. They could also just do this in an initial version of the mod and record new audio as they get the opportunity.

that trick is only for pixies

Back
Top Bottom