Wildling

Callum

Community Manager
Best answers

Please leave all feedback relating to the Battania Wildling in this thread.

Namakan

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
the only unit thats a valid option to heavy infantry.
Do you think so? Because I feel like it isn't more than a little brother to the real infantry class (which you can get for just 10 more gold)...

Caps

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Well if you have more than 360g

It wouldnt hurt if the class got the big shield as default and instead some armor perk or smth for it.

Mabons

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Do you think so? Because I feel like it isn't more than a little brother to the real infantry class (which you can get for just 10 more gold)...
As Caps says, you can spawn 3 times with this class where as Oathsworn is only twice. The armour difference doesn't really matter if you've got 100hp extra due to the extra life. Plus you can take spear and large shield to get the shortsword which I find better personally.

Caps

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
As Caps says, you can spawn 3 times with this class where as Oathsworn is only twice. The armour difference doesn't really matter if you've got 100hp extra due to the extra life. Plus you can take spear and large shield to get the shortsword which I find better personally.
it gets javs + the spear aswell, not the biggest fan of the short sword. The wildling got insane ms though

Namakan

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Didn't look at it from that angle, thank you.

flavberg

Knight
WBNWVCM&BWF&S
Best answers
The javelin perks in the second perk are pretty much useless as you already start out with some, the only reasonable perk to choose is the spear, since it provides the anti-cav you really need. The longer sword perk is a must, and the shield is something you can live with as most archers that you meet seem to be afraid to footshot, but I'd see an improved armor perk working on this class in the place of the axe perk, which is useless.

Flash118

Recruit
Best answers
one of my favorites units. but i would increas the armor value like you did it by the oathsworn and maybe increas the shield size a bit

Mabons

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
With the new movement speed it has, and extra javelin perk taking you up to 7, this feels like a proper skirmisher class now, thank you.

The perks really give you some good choice, and I think this is a good example of what every class should be like. I do think the Spear is a wasted perk slot still, would rather some armour changing perk there.