SP Modern Wild West Mod - Updated Daily. Seeking your help, and guidance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Wild West Mod
v 1.1

***Looking for talented modellers and texturers and anyone who wants to input.***

Oct 16, 2006:
Weapons line-up is set to include:
Sharps Carbine (Done! -Kitteh)
Henry lever-action repeating rifle
Colt Single-action revolver
Winchester Rifle
.45 Caliber Peacemaker
Shotgun of any kind
Pick-axe
Sioux Bow
Sioux Tomahawk
US Cavalry Sabre
Spear of all varieties! ( With Feathers )

Hats, sombreros.
Also needed are all kinds of Western Clothing.

Finished:
Map
US Fort, Fort Mead.
Dodge City
Sharps Carbine (Kitteh.)

Working on:
City internals
Importin textures/models

Need:
Models- of all the items listed at the top.

Thanks,
haydenharasta
Team Leader

Team Leader: haydenharasta
Modellers: Kitteh, wingwaabuddha
Textures: Kitteh

Thanks to: Chilly5, Pellidon.

I certainly hope this one ends up better than the previous ones.

By the way, Brother Against Brother (US Civil War Mod) is also doing some revolvers, carbines, uniforms etc. maybe you should ask JHermes if he'd want to lend you some stuff so that you won't be reinventing the wheel.

Good luck, this is something I'm looking forward to.

Hey,
Thanks for your interest, and I'll look into that Brother against Brother Mod. And contact the maker. Yep another Wild West Mod, sadly I've seen none of gotten off the shelves yet. But ours Will! Screenshots will be coming up soon. But the mod isn't realeased yet. We're hoping to have it out by New Year's Day.
Keep hoping,
Hayden.

Thanks for modding but maybe you could merge your ideas and effort with Brother against Brother?

This too many unfinished mods are sad things.

Hey,
I couldn't combine with them, because it really is a different time period. Our's Pre-Civil War. I would like to borrow some of their uniforms and guns.
Thanks for interest,
Hayden
P.S.- This mod won't die.

haydenharasta said:
Hey,
I couldn't combine with them, because it really is a different time period. Our's Pre-Civil War. I would like to borrow some of their uniforms and guns.
Thanks for interest,
Hayden
P.S.- This mod won't die.

Then go for it. AND DON'T FORGET TO ADD INJUNS,TRAINS,GOLD MINES AND BUFFALO.

Hey,

Chilly5, EDIT: POST-Civil war

*Sorry. Already working on Gold Mines, Native American Tribes, US Forts, and towns.
Thanks,
Hayden.

just for the record, when i was in charge of wild west mod, i didn't do any work, i was just trying to keep the idea alive.

hey, pellidon, I know, but you were helpful when I was looking for help, so you'll stay on the list, I think it will be full of hundreds of names the way I'm asking questions.
Here's another question I'd love to see someone know the answer to. I spent all of yesterday trying to import an object. How do you fix this problem:
BIGGUNFORONLINE.jpg

I couldnt' but laugh, but how do I resize, and move, the gun?
Thanks,
Hayden.

WOW!  what a gun.  that'd fire one hellofa bullet.  sorry, i know nothing about resizing or moving things.  can't help.  in fact, the only thing i can really do is offer suggestions because i've never done anything with modeling, and i know nothing. 

haydenharasta said:
hey, pellidon, I know, but you were helpful when I was looking for help, so you'll stay on the list, I think it will be full of hundreds of names the way I'm asking questions.
Here's another question I'd love to see someone know the answer to. I spent all of yesterday trying to import an object. How do you fix this problem:
BIGGUNFORONLINE.jpg

I couldnt' but laugh, but how do I resize, and move, the gun?
Thanks,
Hayden.

Here's the steps in brief:
Use BRFEdit, export the gun, export a similarly-sized vanilla weapon (eg a knife), import both into your 3D program, then resize the gun to match the vanilla weapon and move and rotate it to the same directions.  Then export the gun back out from your 3D program, and import it back into BRFEdit.
I don't know if there's an easier or quicker way, but that's how I do it.

Ye, what he said was pretty much right, you might want to texture it too....

plus, for more detailed info check highelfwarrior's sig, or check the modders Q&A.

Jake Killer Ives said:
WOW!  what a gun.  that'd fire one hellofa bullet.  sorry, i know nothing about resizing or moving things.  can't help.  in fact, the only thing i can really do is offer suggestions because i've never done anything with modeling, and i know nothing. 
then why are you posting?  :lol:

well, i was just keeping an idea alive. and jake goes to my school, i'm just making fun of him

:lol: --> this symbol implies when someone is joking.

Back
Top Bottom