Resolved Wife doesn't get pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.5.6
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I've been with the for a number of years. I've tried carrying her in my party, I've tried waiting in a town, and I've tried assigning her a role as governor of one of my cities and still nothing. I have no idea what's going on so any help on it would be appreciated.

You have to build positive relation with her... not sure if it's intended or a bug. When you marry someone your relation gets reset to 0 for whatever reason, again probably a bug. Either put her in a party and follow her around until she gets in a fight and rescue her, or beat her in a board game. Once you get at least 1 relation with her go to a town with her in your party and wait there overnight. Profit.

I've been doing some mechanics testing and noticed the following things must happen to have kids.

1st, you must be clan tier 3 if you don't have your own fief, and maybe even if you do. Nobles will stay in the keep, and if you can't go there normally (clan tier 3) you won't get her pregnant. 2, you must be in a town and stay there for there to be a chance, and both in the same town obviously. 3, There seems to be a cap on the number of kids in your clan which can be filled up both by you and your spouse and your brothers and their spouses (if they get married and are having kids also) And I didn't look through the code or anything, but as soon as we had 10 children total in clan iirc pregnancy stopped, then one younger sibling came of age and boom 1 more pregnancy, the other one came of age, boom, 1 more pregnancy.

I am not entirely sure about this but it seems wife stopped functioning properly after a few use, so I replaced her and it s working for a few times then again it stopped. so the best strategy is to have a few try (3 -4 times) then when it seems to stop working get her removed with the help of a bunch of looters and get a new one. I m still working on it, it might cap there as well. I ll have to try this strat more to make sure it s not a fluke. I m on 1.5.6

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom