Why the aren't there banners if the game is called Bannerlord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also will there be more than 4 maps on commander battle or what ever you call.... can you guys do this within the next months rather than 2 years down the line.... also can we get dragons and wildbeast and yeahh make it a DLC call its BeastLOrd with without beasts .....

Last edited by a moderator:
In before: tHeReS a MoD fOr ThAt
derp.png

Banners are a work in progress - they actually have that asset in the game's files. The devs will get around to it eventually. And if not? Modders have already worked on it.

As for your second request... basic Mount and Blade has always been a low fantasy setting and so dragons aren't on the table. However, there are already animals in the game besides horses( wander around a Vlandian town and see a goose). In the mod Brytenwalda and (I think) the Viking Conquest DLC they did have animals like deer you could hunt. However, I'm not sure what is going to be implemented into native.

Frankly, this isn't the best place to post suggestions.

As for your second request... basic Mount and Blade has always been a low fantasy setting and so dragons aren't on the table.
I'm sure he wasn't being serious... just trying to make a point that the current state is like having a game called 'Beastlord' that doesn't have beasts in it.

I'm sure they'll try to add banners once they're happy with battle and siege performances. These are still getting tweaks every other patch, so the devs probably think its best not to throw in another factor in the mix just yet.

Modders will make add them of course. Modders will add everything for them.

Actually they should release the game now and let modders fill in the space for them.

the file for banners is in the game already . but wasnt being used . modders changed that ofc .
and i noticed performance drop from them ( which is my guess as to why the devs decided to not use them . yet at least )

Also will there be more than 4 ****ing maps on commander battle or what ever you call.... can you guys do this within the next months rather than 2 years down the line.... also can we get dragons and wildbeast and yeahh make it a DLC call its BeastLOrd with without beasts .....
Yes they should drop everything just to make sure you have everything you want... but not really.

Despite the initial rudeness and rant the initial question has been properly answered.
I'd recommend breathing excercises before you post so you calm yourself and avoid using overly excessive profanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom