Why that game is needed to buy ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's also a pre-order of all next versions, including the completed one. the price rises as it gets close to it.

Miko[PL] said:
I don't know why i must to buy BETA VERSION for my this is stupid
You silly you... Noone must buy the BETA... unless they want to play beyond the 6th level. If you don't want to play, your problem is solved. But if you really want to continue to enjoy this fine game, you have to chough up some $$$ like everyone else - You cheapscape.   :mrgreen:

Miko[PL] said:
You know i realy like that game but damn the price in my country is 51 PLN

i don't know how much 51PLN is though, but this game is definitly cheaper than most other games

*cough cough*

No one has directly told you that you'd have to buy the beta. You can buy it once it's finished or not buy it all. Your decision.

But then again, 20€ ain't really nothing, especially if you can afford playing several MMORPG:s which cost a whole lot more. And you only have to buy M&B once, that gives you all the updates in the future. And even if Taleworlds would stop working on the project (hope not), you have a great game to play, especially when you put some mods in it.

If you buy a license while it is in beta, your license covers all future versions of the game when it reaches the full version. Others have covered that in this thread. Furthermore though, the price rises with most major version releases, so the longer you wait the more it will cost. If you buy a license now, it will be cheaper than the final price.

Finally, even though it is a beta version, it is very much playable and enjoyable (as you would see if you played it for a while) so it is entirely worth the small cost.

If those reasons aren't good enough for you, I don't know what else to say.

Locking this topic as it has been covered before, and I can see nothing useful being added at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom