Why so much hate for this game?

Users who are viewing this thread

If you were upset at diplomacy not being fully implemented or that lack of battle customization I could understand. But to me perks were never part of any M&B game and are an ok addition but aren't essential to the core of the game. If you find them essential then I guess I can understand your frustration.

Yeah its funny how we all have different priorities but to each of us -they are PARAMOUNT! Perks also dont mean much to me especially in light against a broken kingdom policy/strategy game but i see by reading here Perks are exceedingly important to alot of people.

Right. My main gripe with Bannerlord is the combat system. I don't understand why they decided to change something that was working perfectly fine in Warband (and in fact I would say is what made the game different from any other game). Don't care as much about perk, although I do hate the leveling system.

Right. My main gripe with Bannerlord is the combat system. I don't understand why they decided to change something that was working perfectly fine in Warband (and in fact I would say is what made the game different from any other game). Don't care as much about perk, although I do hate the leveling system.

Honestly i would have been disappointed had it had the exact same system as Warband as much as i loved it -im also done with it.

"Same threads, different days.
But when I post, they mute me away."

Last edited:
Path of Exile, free, 2000 hours. Seems that Bannerlord doesnt have nearly enough content. Seems that everyone should be playing path of exile. Or maybe dont compare apples to oranges.
lol what i typed was definitely relevant to what you said about there not being enough content for $50 what i said was there are $60 games that have far less content. Don't just regurgitate apples and oranges crap like so many simpletons as if what was typed wasn't relevant to what you had stated. Try harder bro.

I don't hate the game, I'm just terribly disappointed even if it was incredibly fun for many hours at first. It wasn't what I was expecting based on the dev blogs and description on the store page.

lol what i typed was definitely relevant to what you said about there not being enough content for $50 what i said was there are $60 games that have far less content. Don't just regurgitate apples and oranges crap like so many simpletons as if what was typed wasn't relevant to what you had stated. Try harder bro.
What you typed wasn't relevant.

Back
Top Bottom