Why No Replay Editor?

Users who are viewing this thread

I assume that is because it is not completed, or it is just a lower priority. Kinda makes sense tho, the ones that are coming out are for adding things whereas replay editor is just recording things

I assume that is because it is not completed, or it is just a lower priority. Kinda makes sense tho, the ones that are coming out are for adding things whereas replay editor is just recording things
I understand, but even a basic one would do. I just need the capability to go back and reply a scene over and over from different angles.

I would like to join this request please, You commanded a glorious battle and applied masterful tactics to win and are proud of yourself. The next thing you want to do is re-watch the replay of the battle and enjoy it again and be proud of yourself... or maybe show it to your friend or post it on YouTube. it will also function as a viral sales promotion to the game from the YouTube posts.

I would like to join this request please, You commanded a glorious battle and applied masterful tactics to win and are proud of yourself. The next thing you want to do is re-watch the replay of the battle and enjoy it again and be proud of yourself... or maybe show it to your friend or post it on YouTube. it will also function as a viral sales promotion to the game from the YouTube posts.
I agree. The showing of the replay editor before ea was pretty sweet. Only reason I see they're not ready to release it is because they only had a demo of the program like many things they had. Unfortunately, this is common practice in many industries.

Nedim Can Incebay no longer does bannerlord videos because it takes too much time due to replaying the battle and this causes too much variables.

I myself have been holding off from doing videos myself for this reason and I understand that I'll get better shots if the replay editor is out.

Back
Top Bottom