some sort of new silent update today?

Users who are viewing this thread

AngryPanCake

Sergeant
On Steam, I am playing version 1.1.6. When I fired up the game today, it crashed on startup!
I saw the game updated, but I do not understand why it did so as there are no more updates for 1.1.6. That was supposed to be the last "stable" version of the game prior to this most recent 1.2.7 version.
Any idea as to why it's crashing?
Thank you.

PS. I saw a recent post about people complaining the "new update" broke the game, I assume they are talking about 1.2.7.

you using steam workshop? someone may have updated their mod to 1.2.7, which could lead to crashes with it on 1.1.6
Yes, I am using Steam and thanks for the info...it's probably what happened.
I did pin down the "culprit" and disabled that mod.
Again, thank you.

I got a "silent" update on PS4 as well. 1.2.7 came out for it last week or so but a small update came out today and I'm hoping the relative stability of the current patch doesn't suddenly give way to the old crash marathon that has since induced me to save in 4 rotating slots every 5 minutes lol... :sad:

I got a 30gb update LOL
I got a "silent" update on PS4 as well. 1.2.7 came out for it last week or so but a small update came out today and I'm hoping the relative stability of the current patch doesn't suddenly give way to the old crash marathon that has since induced me to save in 4 rotating slots every 5 minutes lol

I got a 30gb update LOL
It was more like 24mb for me. The real big update was, like, last week which has me confused what changed and eyeballing every small detail with the wonder in my head whether the rain fog was always there or how I'll be seeing raindrops from now on due to "performance optimization..." :dead:

It was more like 24mb for me. The real big update was, like, last week which has me confused what changed and eyeballing every small detail with the wonder in my head whether the rain fog was always there or how I'll be seeing raindrops from now on due to "performance optimization..." :dead:
Yes i think it was a hotfix cause b4 this little patch i could not play the game i had constant Crashes. Now i can play the game without any issues. Grtz Vaan.

The most frequent stability issue that we have observed from player submissions (thank you to everyone that uploaded a dump) is related to villager parties (and possibly caravans) capturing hero prisoners (nobles) and donating them to their settlement dungeon when they enter a town of their faction.

The crash occurs because these types of parties don't have the capacity to handle the influence reward that is given for this action. The hotfix handled this crash.

We will still investigate how these parties managed to receive these prisoners in some but not all games (the implementation currently prevents them from doing that normally).

Given the upcoming holiday period, we opted to patch this on playstation asap.

The most frequent stability issue that we have observed from player submissions (thank you to everyone that uploaded a dump) is related to villager parties (and possibly caravans) capturing hero prisoners (nobles) and donating them to their settlement dungeon when they enter a town of their faction.

The crash occurs because these types of parties don't have the capacity to handle the influence reward that is given for this action. The hotfix handled this crash.

We will still investigate how these parties managed to receive these prisoners in some but not all games (the implementation currently prevents them from doing that normally).

Given the upcoming holiday period, we opted to patch this on playstation asap.
Ty Duh for the Patch i appreciate that you opted to patch this asap. I was already losing my mind about the constant crashes. Whatever you did its fixed now and i thank you and TW for doing this b4 the Holidays. Grtz Vaan.

Back
Top Bottom