Why less and less updates for the past 3 months?

Users who are viewing this thread

Why there's less and less updates for the past 3 months? so we only have major update in June 23, then September 18

Is the Dev team on vacation in summer??
there's still lots' of things waiting to be fixed ........

Why there's less and less updates for the past 3 months? so we only have major update in June 23, then September 18

Is the Dev team on vacation in summer??
there's still lots' of things waiting to be fixed ........

Short answer:
No one knows, except for TaleWorlds.
And TaleWorlds refuses to give any answer, except for "No update this week."

Long answer:
Read the thread: Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.4
This question is there debated over nearly 50 pages. I guess anything that can be said about that, is said there.

Personally, I do not care how long it takes to release a new update, so long as said update does not break the game. I bought the game on PS4 shortly after release and I noticed that when a new major update dropped, the game would usually become nearly unplayable cause of crashes until a new patch was released to fix the new issues. I started a new game a week ago and I have not encountered a single crash. This is the first time Bannerlord has not crashed once. Though now that I have acknowledged this, it will probably crash next time I play it. Lol.
Now if this update releases and it breaks the game like in the past, I will be very mad. After all, what is the point of waiting this long to release an update if the update wont be any more stable than updates that came quickly?

Back
Top Bottom