Why does my breath smell like dog

Users who are viewing this thread

Harkon Haakonson

I am woman, hear me roar!
Marquis
Seriously, everytime i wake up in the morning my breath smells like i just sucked off a zombie. i know its because im breathing with my mouth open, during sleep, but why does this cause my breath to smell like the anus of a homeless asian?
I know i people say to brush teeth twice a day and before you sleep blahblah doesnt work. Nor does mouthwash. And i dont think i sleep walk and eat dog poo at night either.
Are there any tips on how to keep my breath fresh overnight or how to breath through my nose instead? halp.

http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?p=14828149#post14828149

Your breath smells like dog because you are a dog. Nobody told you? :sad:

It's common knowledge that people will accidentally eat a total of 5 spiders in their sleep over the course of their lives. Obviously you've been eating wolf spiders and are way over quota.

Shatari said:
It's common knowledge that people will accidentally eat a total of 5 spiders in their sleep over the course of their lives. Obviously you've been eating wolf spiders and are way over quota.

Wolf spiders!? He'd choke!  :shock:

If he was dreaming of eating popcorn he'd probably have aforementioned tonsilloliths.  :lol:

Maybe switch to a different kind of toothpaste? My current one leaves a vile taste in the morning as well.

RoBo_CoP said:
HarkonHakoon said:
breathing with my mouth open

That's the problem.

Anaerobic bacteria will develop on your tongue when it gets dry from breathing with your mouth open.
Anaerobic is 'without oxygen' so it doesn't explain it (those bacteria are in our intestines for example).
We all have bad breath in the morning. In some cases it's pathological (abnormal bacteria flora) and can be treated.

Yours sound very normal though. Who do you need to kiss first thing in the morning?

HarkonHakoon said:
You guys do realize this is a copy paste from a thread I found on another forum right, LOL.
Context is boring and just gets in the way of silliness. By the way, wasn't Dogsbreath and Catspaw the two of the context commands in the Al-Qadim game when you were trying to infiltrate the royal harem? I miss that game. I wonder if it would work in Vista.

A) I'm deeply disappointed that none of you replied "Have you tried not sucking off the undead and rimming the homeless before bed?"
B) This really doesn't need it's own thread.

At best this rates as a post in Describe The Causes Behind The Guffaws That Have Ejaculated From Your Mouth, though calling it funny is a stretch.

Threads in this part of the forum don't have to be important, but they should at least contain something people are interested in/interested in discussing.

Back
Top Bottom