Why do you still browse this subforum/making threads?

Users who are viewing this thread

It's been clear since closed alpha that nobody in TW gives a **** about anyone that's desperate enough to still play bl in its current state, so why do I still see new threads n ****? I haven't checked these forums in past 2-3 months and I'm honestly amused that there's still some activity left.

The single player forums are mainly positive. As they recieve a the main focus with each patch there is a sense of optimism even when features aren't added as soon as hoped. To say TW doesn't give a **** is a bit harsh.

I am firmly of the belief that multiplayer is heavily down-prioritized right now to the benefit of singleplayer. Since TW refuses to outright say so; if you play only multiplayer, it feels like TW doesn't give a ****. The truth is that multiplayer still recieves attention, it's just very very slow. I can't answer for those that only post to complain, but I see many genuine constructive suggestions being posted here and we know at least someone from TW occasionally reads them. I also believe that multiplayer will become a greater focus once the singleplayer is more finished (currently it is very lacking). Possibly even after the full release.

We have already payed for the game, TW is still developing it and people are still playing. There is no need to trow our hands in the air and give up on a game we've waited many years for.

The single player forums are mainly positive. As they recieve a the main focus with each patch there is a sense of optimism even when features aren't added as soon as hoped. To say TW doesn't give a **** is a bit harsh.

I am firmly of the belief that multiplayer is heavily down-prioritized right now to the benefit of singleplayer. Since TW refuses to outright say so; if you play only multiplayer, it feels like TW doesn't give a ****. The truth is that multiplayer still recieves attention, it's just very very slow. I can't answer for those that only post to complain, but I see many genuine constructive suggestions being posted here and we know at least someone from TW occasionally reads them. I also believe that multiplayer will become a greater focus once the singleplayer is more finished (currently it is very lacking). Possibly even after the full release.

We have already payed for the game, TW is still developing it and people are still playing. There is no need to trow our hands in the air and give up on a game we've waited many years for.
Funny how they're mainly focusing on Sp, yet the game is still barebones lol

I just want mods bro, in the meantime let us poop on TW as much as we want
I honestly dont think mods will be allowed. They have screwed over the community in every other facet of the game already. Why would they start delivering on an old promise that potentially kills their microtransaction dreams?

Same reasons Christians await the return of The Carpenter, The Jews await the Messiah, the Rastas await The Green Grass, and Steamheads await HL3 - redemption

Back
Top Bottom