Why do the big regiments steal our recruits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they put effort into fancy threads and servers and work their butts of to make their regiments where they are today?

Regiments dont always recruit to enhance the regiment. They recruit because people would enjoy being in their regiment. You shouldn't be getting mad at them rather than getting mad at people who choose a regiment that fits their style and what they want.

Because new player rather play in a regiment that has lots of players, boosting the experience further, rather then playing in a regiment of 5-15 players?

You think that the very act of recruiting is stealing?

No, it is not.

Just because a regiment is large does not mean they cannot or should not recruit.

put some effort into your **** clan and people might wanna join.

just like societies today don't redistribute wealth based on who's got the most and who's got none, we don't "give" you recruits because you're unable to get some yourself.

/thread

Bigger regiments get more recruits due to their vast size and activity it appeals to new comers like in a game more people will go to the large server than a smaller populated server, the best thing you can do is rather than advertise make friends with people online in public or encourage your mates who dont have NW to give it a try in order to expand. It also appeals to people if you are on and are orginised that will attract some or if you go on and have a laugh it will also attract people, as for big regiments still recruiting its just the way of NW you cant tell someone they cant join a regiment because they are larger than you :razz: just bide your time and work at it your regiment will grow in time it wont overnight :wink: good luck.

Thats a pretty good sig you have their james

back to topic.

Starting  reg is hard, Nearly every regiment posting here has had leaders with 1+ years of leading in MM and NW.

just the fact that you'd make a thread like this suggests that you're not old / mature enough to actually run a successful clan.

I have just lost half of my reg. I mean, I'm gonna have to start the recruiting stage all over again. My target is eight, I had six, now 3.

Just the fact you can't spell means you'r a generic twat.

I Object.

The 77y is NOT recruiting anymore.

our Captain (Malakith Skadi) is becoming more and more popular on youtube and lures alot of new players to our regiment doenst mean we intent to steal your recruits. We even closed recruitment because we got about 30 new recruits each week.

loppolh said:
I have just lost half of my reg. I mean, I'm gonna have to start the recruiting stage all over again. My target is eight, I had six, now 3.

Just the fact you can't spell means you'r a generic twat.

you're*

(also, losing half your reg. suggests you're doing something wrong)

Well ur forgetting the part that only 30% of all people we recruit remain active after some weeks.
Thats why we recruited alot of people in that time.

Commander Millander said:
Spunned said:
just the fact that you'd make a thread like this suggests that you're not old / mature enough to actually run a successful clan.

This is as correct as his photoshop is goodl.

my name is spunned and i approve this message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom