NW Completed Why are line battles starting at awkward times? Possible reschedule?

Users who are viewing this thread

catfluffer

Banned
I'm sure we can all agree 7pm BST start times and also the trainings that take place usually before conflict with dinner! Wouldn't it be much more convenient to start 8pm instead?

But then it starts later on in the evening for the rest of Europe. Particularly those in Finland, Russia etc. I guess 7pm BST is a time which just suits most of Europe

7 PM is the best time, most people start to go to bed @ 8 PM depending on their work times, or they prepare at around that time and up.

8 pm BST is 10 PM for me, while I personally don't mind the younger people in the same timezone may find it problematic. 7 pm BST seems like the best one since it allows most people attend afaik

Kipsleverworst said:
jros83 said:
I'm EST. I'm always screwed. lol.
There are US battles you know.

I know :smile:  I'm still screwed. Most are either too early for me or too late lol.

Not all of course. Anyway don't make too much of my statement lol.

catfluffer said:
I'm sure we can all agree 7pm BST start times and also the trainings that take place usually before conflict with dinner! Wouldn't it be much more convenient to start 8pm instead?

Events "Start" at 7pmBST because they usually actually Start Start by 7:30-8pm ... unless obviously you'd like a line battle starting around 8:30-9pm ... most people cba by that time.

Also its not really an awkward time tbh, quite a lot of people join the saturday line battle at 7:30pm BST, and Monday publics usually get their fill of people at 7pm BST.

Back
Top Bottom