Why are developers focused on bug fixes rather then adding content?

Users who are viewing this thread

because adding new content before fixing game-breaking bugs will introduce more game-breaking bugs & make the older bugs harder to fix

+1, not just game-breaking bugs, adding content before fixing a little bug can turn that little bug to a game-breaking bug.

+1 to this too, adding content before fixing bugs makes no sense
Yes,but at this point it feels like 2-3 months pass and they add small litle thing instead of some big content.It seems that their focus is all over the place,instead of some major points.Take taxes for example,it's a simple mechanic,that we still don't have yet,but I am not a programmer,so I don't know the system of making such mechanics.

Yes,but at this point it feels like 2-3 months pass and they add small litle thing instead of some big content.It seems that their focus is all over the place,instead of some major points.Take taxes for example,it's a simple mechanic,that we still don't have yet,but I am not a programmer,so I don't know the system of making such mechanics.
As far as I know they are working on the game's codes, they are making them better so you can change features without changing the code

check out the known issues,lots of reports from players here,normally it would've taken them months to find all of them, but with the contribution of players devs can bypass finding part of the job and focus on fixing them

so yeah releasing content while these known issues still getting worked on will accomplish nothing but add more to the pile, which is a pretty big pile already

Eh, i played a game once where they tried to keep playerbase alive by addding new content, but the reason playerbase was dying was because they focused on only adding new content and not trying to balance or fix the game before doing so, didn't end well for them XD

Lol OP is a joke/troll post i hope

Eh, i played a game once where they tried to keep playerbase alive by addding new content, but the reason playerbase was dying was because they focused on only adding new content and not trying to balance or fix the game before doing so, didn't end well for them XD
well said, they need to balance more carefully, their current attempts are just plain embarrassing, and bugs/crashes should be priority (largely should have been fixed BEFORE EA)

You know, if they were adding content instead of fixing bugs this thread title would read

"why are the developers focused on new content instead of fixing game-breaking bugs?"

Back
Top Bottom