Who is this Bannerlord Artist?

Users who are viewing this thread

I've asked elsewhere with no joy. Can anyone tell me who he/she is and does he/she have a website portfolio?

blog_post_18_taleworldswebsite_04.jpg

Thanks in Advance

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/29

But I don't know if the artist covered in the blog is the same who did the artwork you posted

I dont think she is the same artist.

If you look at the horses, the artists who drew that vlandia picture (and also the battanian and khuziats pic) has a tendency to draw a horse with big heads.(if you were to put a person next to the horse their entire torso is the size of the horse's neck!)

If you look at the dev blog artists, her horses have a slender neck, and smaller head. Althought the dev blog artist sadly didnt draw some humans riding it for comparison, Im pretty sure she and the faction artists are not the same.,

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
Let me find out and get back to you!
yay! Are they the person who has done all te faction artwork? I use the Forest Bandit one as my desktop wallpaper since you guys released it

lolbash said:
If you look at the horses, the artists who drew that vlandia picture (and also the battanian and khuziats pic) has a tendency to draw a horse with big heads.(if you were to put a person next to the horse their entire torso is the size of the horse's neck!)
Yeah, I noticed this, too.

Johan_Stormcloak said:
lolbash said:

Maybe they are just keeping their promise on making different horse breeds :lol:  :lol:

KhergitLancer80 said:
Johan_Stormcloak said:
lolbash said:

Maybe they are just keeping their promise on making different horse breeds :lol:  :lol:
we have already seen gameplay with different horses

Back
Top Bottom