WHO is GABRILDURO, in your opinion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Although I've never sat down and talked to Gabrilduro I've been watching his mods from the beggining, watching them progress and even the caps lock didnt bother me then.

As I watched I saw how nice he was to pretty much everyone, even the trolls on the forums were treated with some amount of respect before being given the boot.

Then out of the blue while the mod was starting out he gave his full support to The American Civil War Mod.

And then again he gave his support to the new WW2 mod, WAtch on the Rhine.

So my opinion is that Gabrilduro, or Marco, is a humble and kind guy who always does what he can to help the community.

Pazanius said:
So i can't say much about you because i never talked with you face-to-face or chat-to-chat  :grin:
But i saw many your posts, your minds in them.And i can say only that you are just good old pirate man which helping other people with their mods and stuff not like other big-mods-guys which are thinking only about their work and doesnt want to help new moddevs without experience in modding and other things.
So at all - you are nice guy wihich helping new people in modding and stuff
Yes, my english is not so good but i think you can understand what i saying :grin:
Hah! :grin:......just wanted to thank you for being the 1st one that started with your opinion.
Gab
PS....and thx 4 ur nice words :wink:

13exa said:
3rd & 4th Question:

-Why are you love to modding a mod with Musket? 1755, 1776, A House Divided (Unless 1945)?
Only 1755&1776 are my own projects. I just supported and donated to other mods, btw.
And I am an expert of Western era, more than Colonial period....but I explained why I made my first Official Mod, up above.
-What is your new projects after finishing 1776?  I hope La Revolution Francais  :grin:
......making peace with my wife and kids :roll: :roll: Hah! this modding thing is a "family relations Killer"!! :evil:
No, honestly my biggest passion since a kid was western movies, books and comics about Old Far West, expecially blue soldiers with Indians fighting!!!
I want to make an 1860's USA Mod, in the future......and maybe with some special ambientations (lost sites with ......wait, wait.....or they will steal my ideas or....start to press me for this project, hehehe)

a very badass companion.

just start the game, less than 5 battles after I recruited you and you 1 hit kill me 2 times with your cheat artillery sabre  :evil:

never walk in front of gabrilduro when in battle ! for me, i remove it totally lol.

Hohami said:
a very badass companion.

just start the game, less than 5 battles after I recruited you and you 1 hit kill me 2 times with your cheat artillery sabre  :evil:

never walk in front of gabrilduro when in battle ! for me, i remove it totally lol.
Hahahahah!
That weapon is for you, silly!  Use it in sieges and switch it to melee when finished bombing town walls (better if close to a cannon, to get the Artillery feeling, hehehe) :twisted:
Just give Gabrilduro some good weapons, expecially melee....and you ll see!  :wink:
Gab
PS...question was about the real Gab, anyway...not the Character.
But you know that, I m sure. ....And I have to say you made a funny joke, mate.  :wink:

After long thoughts, and the opinion of the whole U.S. Congress, ther president George Washington and the councillor and scientist Mr. Franklin...

i can say with 98,09362666% that....
GABRILDURO

is........................

this one :grin:

gruppo_tnt.jpg

Hahhahahaha....sei italiano, heh??!!  :twisted:
Alan Ford ed il gruppo TNT!!!  :mrgreen:

Hah!....e beh, si ...un pochino sono davvero cosi! Capo indiscusso o...NIENTE!!  :twisted:

Come si chiamava ?....La Cariatide?!  :eek:

Gab

Brand new here, but thought i'd jump in from what ive seen as a Lurker

GABRILDURO

Is passionate about his family and his supporters/friends
Has a deep interest in American early history and wild west (my favorite eras)
Has some really cool ideas for mods, and clearly ambitious to work on 3 very complex ones all at the same time!

Currently finishing a playthrough of warband native but these mods are next on my list!

He he, not easy question. I've never seen nor talked to you after all. But here are a few ideas, in no particular order:

- Perhaps not the youngest guy on forum, but cheerful and playfull like a few other people. What I mean is, you are so FAAR from being overly serious as an adult can be. Must be great for your kids.
- You love working on your mods and really put your heart in them. That said, you hate when someone belittles your efforts and hard work and says something unjust about the mods.
- You also like to hear that all the effort does not come in vain and love to hear any compliment. After all, it's the only thing you'll ever get for it, right?
- I think you are also sort of sorry for making the mods, because of your wife and kids, but you try to give your family as much time as possible.
- You also have patience and time to answer every single one on the forum, even if it's the most stupid question of all times (be glad that you are making this mod for Warband, otherwise you would probably go gray from all the "HELP! Your mod isn't working! And my warband is original and updated and all!"  :grin:)
- Not the best English speaker of all time, but you have almost made an advantage of it, because I think it is part of the reason why all your posts are so human. Also, I think this is why u use so many emotes, isn't it?  :grin:

That's all I can think of now. Say, how close have I come?  :grin:

Edit by Gabby:
Hah! ...u got so close that I turned my head to check if u were behind me or something!!!  :mrgreen:
Really, that was an honest and clear description of the "weird" me and I m sure that most of my Supporters and all my friends, will smile and agree on it !  :twisted:
Thx 4 ur comment.
  :wink:

I'm 35 with 5 kids so I really relate to this great man.

When we get a bunch of kids and a wife, we need to find ways to escape from the chaos. Gabrilduro makes it, I play it. It's a nice system.

Give his mods a good shot, I've never been disappointed in any of them (with the exception of some tournament issues in early 1776).

:smile:

Back
Top Bottom