Who is at the Top?

Is Brutus the admin we need, but not the one we deserve?

• Yes

Votes: 61 75.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 55 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shemaforash said:
What's the point playing with people who you constantly lose with? Is that fun? I guess there's obviously some "clan tiers" I'm not counting in but at some point playing with same people since several years must get boring when you're not accomplishing anything.

That's why you absolutly want to play with GER and not your own country I suppose...

Keller said:
Shemaforash said:
What's the point playing with people who you constantly lose with? Is that fun? I guess there's obviously some "clan tiers" I'm not counting in but at some point playing with same people since several years must get boring when you're not accomplishing anything.

That's why you absolutly want to play with GER and not your own country I suppose...
If you didn't have brain damage you'd realize my Scandinavian team won last year.

Shemaforash said:
Keller said:
Shemaforash said:

If you didn't have brain damage you'd realize my Scandinavian team won last year.

And still you are not playing for the Swedish team this year and kept arguing about nationality's rules when the tournament has started.

You are Swedish, right?

Keller said:
Shemaforash said:
Keller said:
Shemaforash said:

And still you are not playing for the Swedish team this year and kept arguing about nationality's rules when the tournament has started.

You are Swedish, right?

Which actually has nothing to do with me requesting to play for Germany and being accepted to it, I don't like the players and I chose to not play this year.

Arguing about nationality's rules has even less to do with me wanting to play for Germany, sorry for trying to have the tournament follow its own rules :lol:

Correct, but is it really that hard to imagine that I've got a German citizenship as well? It's called dual nationality or multiple citizenship and is quote common. This is the ruling from 2014. Admins came to conclusion that Shema will not be allowed to play for Germany. Admins have acknowledged his situation, but considering the fact that there is a Scandinavian team we thought he must join it. I thought that was reasonable and won't be applying to any further German teams in NC.

If you think I'm talking out of my ass about multiple citizenship
BXB8AJO.png

vZWrlLR.png

This is beneficial for those who have lived in Germany and studied in Germany and those who have parents from Germany. Even if it wasn't accepted in Germany I still have a German passport and can when I travel to Germany retrieve my German citizenship in any city hall.

k0poG9c.png

Surkan said:
7V3PZFr.png
Castellan_Arthasan
S0LgNr6.png
Tork789
fHegvl0.png
Aquila_Watly
ayy lmao xDDD :fruity: :fruity: :fruity:

Neathar better than LeRoux and Anders?
Brian and Rempica better than M, BlackTide, Doener, Bliv, Kragen, Deacon and Bomba?
Novac in a list for being good?

Bendetto's list so either **** off or make your own!

Surkan said:
7V3PZFr.png
Castellan_Arthasan
S0LgNr6.png
Tork789
fHegvl0.png
Aquila_Watly

Brian and Rempica better than M, BlackTide, Doener, Bliv, Kragen, Deacon and Bomba?

Not gonna defend myself against your opinion just because of a list consisting of someone elses opinion, BUT...

As you may have noticed (or not), I am only over LeRoux or Anders in the "active players" section, not in the "all time" - one. When Bendetto made this newer list for the first time, LeRoux was still inactive (apart from some matches for BeNe), due to university I think. He is more active again now though, maybe not enough for Bendetto's opinion, I don't know. But it's not like he placed me above him everywhere to say I am, was and will be better than LeRoux is/was.

Surkan said:
7V3PZFr.png
Castellan_Arthasan
S0LgNr6.png
Tork789
fHegvl0.png
Aquila_Watly

Hmm I wonder where Surkan's anger is coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom