Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr.X said:
Rhade said:
Merentha said:
Magorian Aximand said:
While Sushiman's comments may be interesting to discuss, unless he gets warned for them they're off topic. Let's put the spam back in the can.
Everyone shut the **** up.  I don't need to log on and find five ******** reports from your little spat.  Piss off, have a pint, and stop being an insecure shut-in ****.  And definitely stop crying because someone called you a douche.  Also, don't call people douches. 

Jesus.  Grow a pair.

Very professional.

I assume you can tell Captain Lust the same thing for warning me? Obviously me saying "please delete ban" warrants a 30% warn, yet personal attacks are fine and people need to "just grow a pair."

Mer's admin, she can do what she wants. (It sounds like a girl, I really have no idea though)
If you dunno the gender, simply call 'em ''it''. Not only much funner and more confusing, it's also greatly degrading to the ones you're talking to. So basically, you get the complete package!

X: Probably isn't, profile says male. Sides. There's no girls on the Internet.

Rhade: What Burgess said.
And by the way, TW admins are not professionals and they generally don't tend to be very considerate of the word "fair" and you're risking digging yourself a grave if you push stuff too far.

More importantly, what are these silly ranks under everyone's names? Are they really ranks via post counts?

I have learned my lesson, and Lust has also promised to be open to the idea of having a sense of humor, so I feel we're making progress.

Rhade said:
More importantly, what are these silly ranks under everyone's names? Are they really ranks via post counts?

What does that have to do with this thread? Have you ever considered using the search function? Jesus.

Lust already has a sense of humor.

I love you Merentha. Seriously, Merentha and LL in the same weekend? I'm gonna have a heart attack.

Curious here: Has Rhade recieved any more warning for his activities in this thread, or are the admins just enjoying the show?

Sushiman said:
No hostility here, you just need to learn that we're all better than you at being awesome. Oh, if you keep digging, you'll die.
There's plenty of hostility here.  Shut it. 

Love you too, Magorian.

I have a penis and self-identify as male.

Rhade:  "please delete ban" is completely and utterly worthless as a post.  If you didn't mind the ban, it wouldn't mean anything.  If you did mind it, you want it gone.  You said absolutely nothing at all, whatsoever, and then proceeded to whine about it when a completely symbolic measure was placed on you, indicating that you should probably not waste my time and space with completely pointless requests.  If you wish to appeal a ban, you can do it in a manner that actually might accomplish something, like explaining your actions and why you feel a ban was unwarranted.  If not, do as I told you in the first place and stop complaining. 

Merentha said:
Sushiman said:
No hostility here, you just need to learn that we're all better than you at being awesome. Oh, if you keep digging, you'll die.

Love you too, Magorian.

Rhade:  "please delete ban" is completely and utterly worthless as a post.  If you didn't mind the ban, it wouldn't mean anything.  If you did mind it, you want it gone.  You said absolutely nothing at all, whatsoever, and then proceeded to whine about it when a completely symbolic measure was placed on you, indicating that you should probably not waste my time and space with completely pointless requests.  If you wish to appeal a ban, you can do it in a manner that actually might accomplish something, like explaining your actions and why you feel a ban was unwarranted.  If not, do as I told you in the first place and stop complaining.

Sorry, I wasn't complaining, nor was I talking about my ban.

I was making a simple joke about the futility of someone posting on the TW forums asking for a removal of a clan-server ban, it had nothing to do with me, personally.

Just wanted to clear that up.

I did, however, get a warning for "pointless warnings." What's that about?

Rhade said:
Merentha said:
Sushiman said:

Love you too, Magorian.

I did, however, get a warning for "pointless warnings." What's that about?

Just because you like being yourself, that's my guess anyways. (They like seeing you squirm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom