Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
91fe5037f8.png

I ruined the joke delivery, sue me.

In a thread that's meant to have pictures of nice food you've made. We've seen these jokes a thousand times, including posting cheese in say cheese, etc. I guess the moderator that saw it had seen enough of them as well. :party:

Venerable F. Sheep said:
In a thread that's meant to have pictures of nice food you've made. We've seen these jokes a thousand times, including posting cheese in say cheese, etc. I guess the moderator that saw it had seen enough of them as well. :party:
They could at least just warn me, not instantly mute

Meh. don't push it, you never know if someone has had enough of this **** today.

Complain about it in this thread:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,298028.0.html
Try to make a long and serious post about how you didn't know and would never do such a thing if you knew. You might get something out of it if you are honest.

Somewhatpro said:
Meh. don't push it, you never know if someone has had enough of this **** today.

:facepalm:

Dangerdude, if you have truly learnt your lesson then I would be happy to remove the remainder of your warning. The whole point was to demonstrate that **** is not welome here.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Somewhatpro said:

:facepalm:

Dangerdude, if you have truly learnt your lesson then I would be happy to remove the remainder of your warning. The whole point was to demonstrate that **** is not welome here.
I won't do it again, forgive me  :sad:

So Armaros got muted for swearing and I got watched because I posted picture without text. But it's unfair lorddarknes did the same and he didn't got watched  :evil:

Dangerdude said:
So Armaros got muted for swearing and I got watched because I posted picture without text. But it's unfair lorddarknes did the same and he didn't got watched  :evil:

Armaros didn't get muted for swearing. Swearing is not actually against the forum rules. He's broken several rules in the past 12 hours including multi-posting, insults, spamming and bumping (another form of spamming).

You were warned because somebody reported you for stupid meme image spam. Did you report lorddarkness for stupid meme image spam? Because I certainly don't see anybody reporting him for that. Then again, my crystal ball is pretty damn cloudy at the moment, maybe one of the other mods could check theirs.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Dangerdude said:
You were warned because somebody reported you for stupid meme image spam.
I wonder who did it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom