Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad, I understood it as if it had been reported in some different manner before.

By the by,
Hospes fori said:
Wellenbrecher said:
Unfortunately the thread(s) has(have) since been pruned, I only have a scattered PM remnant left.
isn't actually true. A tiny bit is still left:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,101691.msg2563626.html#msg2563626

Just for completeness' sake.
Have fun. Should you decide to make it bigger for some reason, at least go for a mute. Never had one of those before.

Lord Brutus said:
Considering that the other person involved has finally reported the offensive post himself, I wonder if by giving Wellen. a 10% warning, I was too lenient with him.
Check my report.
Wellen still baiting Temujin.

Its been 5 years Wellen.
****ing hell.
Leave the man alone.

Not everyone had the luck to live a pampered life like yours.

Hospes fori said:
Are you suggesting there are circumstances of life that justify beating one's ladyfriend, Rabble?
He had a life threatening accident that killed 2 of his friends.
That can break someone emotionally.

When you're suffering, you do stuff you shouldn't do.
He said he got help and changed his way.

There is no need to rub salt in Temujin wound.

Wellen had it easy his whole ****ing life and he feel the need to judge someone who had it rough and made mistakes.

Hitting a woman is bad but he was an emotional wreck from his accident.
He did stuff he shouldn't have.
He atoned.
And hes a changed person.

Leave him alone.

Pharaoh Llandy said:
I'll leave that to your wife, I once worked in an old folks' home for a year or so, therefore I have no patience for them now  :meh:
That comes across as if you were the chief tumescence officer there :lol:

Wellenbrecher said:
My bad, I understood it as if it had been reported in some different manner before.

By the by,
Hospes fori said:
Wellenbrecher said:
Unfortunately the thread(s) has(have) since been pruned, I only have a scattered PM remnant left.
isn't actually true. A tiny bit is still left:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,101691.msg2563626.html#msg2563626

Just for completeness' sake.
Have fun. Should you decide to make it bigger for some reason, at least go for a mute. Never had one of those before.

There was still no need to drag that in out of the blue though, you were baiting me, which is to be expected from someone having the words "Glorious whore *****" (it's censored so I'll say it differently: Glorious whore black man) in German under their avatar.

And again, very different times that can barely be compared to today. Between me and my fiancé everything is still good and our arguments never go beyond at worst: (both of us) yelling! followed by passive aggressive silence or simply theatrically installing myself on the couch to sleep there, you know, just like with most couples

My anger is only directed at shouting and singing during football, or at online venting.

Heck, the last anger fit I had was directed online, at twc moderators who promptly permabanned (and I had it comming) me and that was when I was quitting smoking, (6 months without a cigarette tomorrow! :grin:), taking anti depressants, (stopped with those for about 4 or 5 months now) and financial setbacks, all things that would make me explode 5 years ago towards everyone in my direct surroundings, and the worst I did was overreact on an internet forum towards the moderation.

I'm far less angry than I used to be, in fact I'm bordering on happy, all I need is a milion € and my life will be complete!

To cut off any potential further discussion, Wellen has been muted for three days for his posts. They were unprovoked, painfully clearly designed to start a flame war and inexcusable. I'm not mad, but I am extremely disappointed.

To clear up any further confusion, this is the post in question:
Wellenbrecher said:
That's not the German uniform any more.
Also those are clearly special outfits for riding bikes, but it's hard to tell if you're joking or not over all the sound of you beating your wife in front of your kid.

Hospes fori said:
Are you suggesting there are circumstances of life that justify beating one's ladyfriend, Rabble?
Don't push your luck with strawman bull****. I like Wellen, I don't even know who you are. I am in no mood for this.

Complaints to the moderator feedback thread, general discussion to the general discussion thread.

Something PKK-discussion related. No link was provided in the warning message, so you'd have to wait for a Turkish mod input on whether it was on the Turkish forums or elsewhere. The warning was in English though, so maybe not.

It was in the Turkish forums, across 2 threads, hence the lack of a link. What really drove him to a mute was him asking "Why can't we say that?" to someone else telling him "You're basically saying let's join PKK", though other discussions about PKK's ideologies and asking people to bring any PKK statement that makes them seem racist against Turks are also unwelcome.

We generally want to stay far away from those topics. You know how the definition of the word "terrorist" seems to change a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom